Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Kayal - Where was he?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
If I was Kayal I would submit a transfer request this evening. Absolutely no point in him being at this club. What does Stephens have to do to get dropped?

I’d also do the same if I was Locardia. When Shane Duffy is preferred to me up front, I would know it was time to go.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Two things about Kayal today. First, during the warm up, Cardiff keeper (might have been their reserve) hoofed the ball from the south area and it hit Kayal on the side of the head. Probably a bit sore as he wasn't expecting it.

When Izzy was about to come on, Kayal returned to sit down on the bench and threw something down on the ground in frustration!!

Needs to play from the start against Wolves but I fear CH will yet again approach a game on the basis of not losing.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Simply put - if we persist with Stephens for every game left this season, we WILL go down.

I have no idea what he has to do for Chris to drop him. I’ve defended Stephens previously but he looks a jaded shell of himself right now. Wake up Chris.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I fear CH will yet again approach a game on the basis of not losing.

By playing Stephens, the formula which is proven to make us lose over and over again. It’s just ****ing bizarre!

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
If I was Kayal I would submit a transfer request this evening. Absolutely no point in him being at this club. What does Stephens have to do to get dropped?

I’d also do the same if I was Locardia. When Shane Duffy is preferred to me up front, I would know it was time to go.

To be fair, Shane has scored more than Locadia.......

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Too late if he is. The warning signs have been there for weeks. Stephens has barely had a decent game all season but miraculously stays in the team. I wouldn't blame Kayal if he handed in a transfer request, it's clear Hughton is just never going to play him.

yeh.....he must be gutted

Boston28

Feb 7, 2014
My mates got bored of me saying it today I must have sounded like a broken record. ‘If I were kayal I would be fuming that I’m still not getting into this starting line up!’
Just how badly does Stephens have to play before we realise he is a very good championship player?

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Needs to play from the start against Wolves but I fear CH will yet again approach a game on the basis of not losing.

CH did say that for Wolves we need to be hard to beat!!!!! So yes, approaching the game on the basis of not losing.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Didn’t help himself with his stupid tweet at Wembley.

Sense that hasn’t helped his cause, despite deserving a start IMO.

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
Two things about Kayal today. First, during the warm up, Cardiff keeper (might have been their reserve) hoofed the ball from the south area and it hit Kayal on the side of the head. Probably a bit sore as he wasn't expecting it.

When Izzy was about to come on, Kayal returned to sit down on the bench and threw something down on the ground in frustration!!

yep, "back to basics" ! , no more goals from us this season , weve had all the"excitement "!

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Kayal should have played in all the dour , gritty games. He is that sort of player, he gets involved at a physical level and has the energy, bite and commitment which neither Proper, Stephens or Gross have.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
He needs to start Saturday, he never lets us down and was dropped despite being in good form. He works better with Stephens than Propper.

this would explain the shithouse performances in the last few weeks , the realisation that some of the current inner circle of players are shirking the load and despite better options being available the starting line up remains the same ......i wonder how Bissouma and Kayal would combine in MF .......we have said for ages we are missing a creative midfielder and a goal scorer and now that is coming to not only bite us on the arse but positively drill us an alternative orifice ......dire.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here