Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The "Frank Lampard's Derby Cup game - East Stand Upper + West Stand Upper OPEN

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I’ve gone a bit low based on the West Brom attendance, I was surprised at 27,001 as it looked a lot more in the stadium.

To be fair that was boosted by a massive West Brom following, Derbys away audiences are generally less so I think we'll be a thousand shy on away population alone.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I’ve gone a bit low based on the West Brom attendance, I was surprised at 27,001 as it looked a lot more in the stadium.
You might not be wrong. I agree that it looked like more on the day and also that the talk on here was of more tickets sold.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Currently around 2700 seats available.Sadly, the club's policy on the way tickets were released means at this time if someone wants a lower tier they are out of luck!

Derby have 822 still to sell which means they have shifted around 2300. I can't see too many more of these being sold now.

The club still have circa 1200 unreleased seats in the SW corner and a further 250 ish on the shelf. If there are no other hidden pockets of unreleased seats that would suggest at this time there are around 26500 folk planning to be at the Amex Saturday lunchtime.

Stats from West Brom though showed a lower attendance than available tickets suggested.

With fine weather forecast there might be a decent uptake on POTG tickets.

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Having waited for the shelf which doesn't look like its going to be open, looks like I'll be going into West Upper. Have never been before - I presume there are lifts in our lovely new stadium? That many stairs are a bit beyond me!

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Having waited for the shelf which doesn't look like its going to be open, looks like I'll be going into West Upper. Have never been before - I presume there are lifts in our lovely new stadium? That many stairs are a bit beyond me!

The lifts are usually reserved for the disabled.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The lifts are usually reserved for the disabled.

You sure about that ? I thought the lifts were strictly for staff use/catering etc only. If a disabled person can't manage to get up the stairs to the WSU, then they're obviously not going to be allowed to use the lift in an emergency to get back down. Elf' and safety and all that.

Anyway, 2,704 tickets remaining in the WSU this morning, so they sold just under 500-odd yesterday. I expect they'll shift a few tomorrow if the forecast is clement.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
You sure about that ? I thought the lifts were strictly for staff use/catering etc only. If a disabled person can't manage to get up the stairs to the WSU, then they're obviously not going to be allowed to use the lift in an emergency to get back down. Elf' and safety and all that.

Anyway, 2,704 tickets remaining in the WSU this morning, so they sold just under 500-odd yesterday. I expect they'll shift a few tomorrow if the forecast is clement.

Ah sorry. Yes, I think you're right.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Brilliant idea - the way Barber responded to him was disgusting - and guess what, Roger Lewis was dead right. Hope he got a private apology, the poor know-nothing, ill-informed, ignorant customer.

Really, calling someone and their staff idiots at the start of a letter you've sent to a newspaper rather than directly to the club and a ceo who regularly responds to all his mail from fans isn't exactly constructive. If you want to raise a point, there are ways of going about it without calling people idiotic. I bet he didn't get a private apology, and certainly doesn't deserve one.

We've gone from fighting for the very existence of a club to writing nasty little letters to the press about why a stand isn't opened a few days early. Ridiculous really.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Brilliant idea - the way Barber responded to him was disgusting - and guess what, Roger Lewis was dead right. Hope he got a private apology, the poor know-nothing, ill-informed, ignorant customer.

Wrong

Really, calling someone and their staff idiots at the start of a letter you've sent to a newspaper rather than directly to the club and a ceo who regularly responds to all his mail from fans isn't exactly constructive. If you want to raise a point, there are ways of going about it without calling people idiotic. I bet he didn't get a private apology, and certainly doesn't deserve one.

We've gone from fighting for the very existence of a club to writing nasty little letters to the press about why a stand isn't opened a few days early. Ridiculous really.

Right

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

Not sure about WSU but ESU has a wheelchair section sort of to the side of the new Sky box in the SW corner. Not sure how they get the wheelchairs up the stairs if they can't use the lift!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here