Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Amber Rudd, I'd love her on my arm.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
[MENTION=34106]ManOfSussex[/MENTION] is going to be mightly pissed off with [MENTION=29364]Pickles[/MENTION] !

FIGHT:catfight:

I won't. I only hope for [MENTION=29364]Pickles[/MENTION] he never meets her in the flesh, as he'll find the 'never meet your heroes' rule will apply.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
I love the earnestness of your brow-beating, capped off with an animation of a disembodied purple face forcibly penetrating a sheep. NSC is wonderful sometimes.

I didn't feel that my post was particularly intimidatory but do accept my apologies if you are feeling so, certainly not my intention to bully. Just if I happen to start a thread that mocked a gay politician, it may be that some may think it offensive, right?

Pickles

May 5, 2014
I didn't feel that my post was particularly intimidatory but do accept my apologies if you are feeling so, certainly not my intention to bully. Just if I happen to start a thread that mocked a gay politician, it may be that some may think it offensive, right?

With all respect, I wasn't mocking her in the slightest. I was complimenting her.

Blimey.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

We are in danger though of creating a completely sterile society for fear of offending anyone, in fact I don't doubt that this statement offends someone however innocuous I feel it may be?

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
I never realised [MENTION=29364]Pickles[/MENTION] was such a hunk....

methode_times_prod_web_bin_ece0c24a-aac8-11e7-b9a3-2cac9d6c85bd.jpg

Willow

Jul 6, 2003
Didcot
A whole actual thread dedicated to misogyny - Well done. Do you not think, whatever their politics, the likes of Rudd and Abbott should be judged on their actions rather than their suitability for your undesired amorous advances?

Sun readers don't care who runs the country, as long as she's got big tits.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
She doesnt float my boat.

"Hi, my name's Chris Grayling, you have a boat which isn't being floated? Would you be interested in this ferry contract?"

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
We are in danger though of creating a completely sterile society for fear of offending anyone, in fact I don't doubt that this statement offends someone however innocuous I feel it may be?

But that's the first defence of the offenders isn't it - "You can't say anything these days". My point here is that Amber Rudd is being mocked because she is a woman - If we were discussing Nigel Evans, for instance, in a similar manner it would be widely condemned here. Misogyny deemed acceptable here where homophobia isn't. I find it odd.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
But that's the first defence of the offenders isn't it - "You can't say anything these days". My point here is that Amber Rudd is being mocked because she is a woman - If we were discussing Nigel Evans, for instance, in a similar manner it would be widely condemned here. Misogyny deemed acceptable here where homophobia isn't. I find it odd.

Not sure where the smoke is here, let alone the fire. Bloke starts a thread about his admiration for Amber Rudd describing her as a 'well dressed woman', banter ensues, and now NSC is on trial for a hate crime. Get a grip.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
In the interest of balance, I'll state that I think she's a rancid pig who I wouldn't touch with a borrowed. Oh and this is in no way sexist as I feel the same way about all of the cabinet.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

.... think you may of completely navigated way wide of my point, happy fishing!

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
You may thinks she's attractive and well dressed, you may not. She may be many things too - a privately educated, multi millionairess former director of two companies in the Bahamas that were all above board and a Tory cabinet minister - but, as she pointed out before Christmas, she's also a single mother and knows only too well the struggle other single mothers like her face on Universal Credit and having to cope and raise children on the same amount per week that she spends on a haircut or a bottle of wine somewhere nice in town at lunchtime with chums from the city. That's why she's going to sort it out, because she really knows where it's at.

Irrespective of what you may think of her appearance, people should stop being nasty and just leave her alone to let her undoubted talent, empathy and real live experiences shine through to help others as Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, just like she did as Home Secretary.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here