Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Wimbledon v West Ham

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I think Dunk was missed offensively. He is a pain in the arse for the oppo at corners.

Every time we got a corner today, very little happened.

Their keeps did flap at a couple of corners that Duffy was up for, unfortunately came to nothing.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
None of the corners were very good. The guy that takes the good ones was having a rest.

Can't disagree, but we can't rely on one person for corners. These lads are pro's they should be able to whip in a good cross, if not, stay on the training pitch until you get it right. Beckham used to, he wasn't bad at a dead ball.

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
I'm been quite vocal previously about "going for it" in the Cup, but I can't complain too much about the side we put out today. Locadia is a regular starter and Andone has had recent starts ahead of Murray. So, from an attacking perspective, that leaves the much-maligned Solly March and out-of-form Pascal Gross who were missing.

I agree with you, the starting line up looked strong, but it appeared early on that a key problem today is that Knocky wanted to be the star of the show and he looked solely focused on trying to score himself rather than be a team player. It was an abysmal performance from him today, while collectively we seemed intent in trying to walk the ball into the net rather than shooting as soon as we got a sight of their goal.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Another 2 Prem Clubs gone today and 1 tomorrow.

Opening up nicely, just wish we could've won today instead of a replay.
Burnley. Everton. West Ham. I make it 3.

Just FIVE teams left in the competition that are higher in the league than us.

All to play for.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Well if we get drawn away to man city I’d rather we fielded our whole u23s versus west brom.

Reckon palace will KO spurs also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Couldn't agree more, I guess some of the corners were ok, but there was no chemistry betwixt taker and those queuing up to try and score. I'm well past it now, but can still cross a ball pretty accurately, for £20k a week I'd be a hell of a lot better! Just not good enough.

Can't disagree, but we can't rely on one person for corners. These lads are pro's they should be able to whip in a good cross, if not, stay on the training pitch until you get it right. Beckham used to, he wasn't bad at a dead ball.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here