Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Gregg's Vegan Sausage Roll

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
I would happily eat a sausage roll if it was made with that **** Morgan minced up, seasoned and wrapped in pastry. Only to enjoy shi**ing it out though. Repellent ,turd of a human being.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Prefer veggie sausages to normal fatty ones

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Some quorn products are nice. Their “chicken” chunks are good in stir fry and their burger things are okay. I’m not a vegetarian but nor do I eat a lot of meat . If I am going to eat meat it’s got to be top quality and I don’t always want to be paying top whack as I’m not a foodie and really only see food as fuel. Unless , as I say it’s the best of the best in a restaurant and then it’s a delight. That’s when I really enjoy food so please, slather on the butter, salt and fatty meaty goodness. So why not buy quorn? It’s cheap as heck in Lidl and good for you.
Greggs vegan sausage roll? Yeah okay.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
What a shock. People have pointed out that Greggs and piers share a PR agency. Played people for fools. Clever.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
What a shock. People have pointed out that Greggs and piers share a PR agency. Played people for fools. Clever.

Was just about to post the same. I wonder how much Greggs paid Morgan? All good though - makes me despise him just that little bit more. But a stroke of genius from Greggs if true.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Thank you having just started down the vegetarian route I will give this a try [emoji1303]

The Bosh book is a great recipe book for plant based meals without using strange ingredients!

Oh and no bull burgers from Iceland are a real treat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
The Bosh book is a great recipe book for plant based meals without using strange ingredients!

Oh and no bull burgers from Iceland are a real treat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I second the Bosh book :thumbsup:

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Just a clever marketing idea, after the festive season so troughing of meats and sweets.
Makes people feel that they're eating something healthy.
The puff pastry will have butter in it :shrug:

Nothing to do with Veganuary then ???

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country

Piers: So sick of the politically correct brigade snowflakes getting offended by the smallest thing! You’re ruining our country!!! MAN UP!!

Also Piers: What do you mean Greggs have got a vegan sausage roll?!?!?!?! VEGAN TERRORISTS TAKING OVER!!!

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Blimey. Linda McCartney launched her sausages and burgers over 30!! Years ago. And most fast food chains/places cater for vegetarians and in recent years vegans and have done for decades. And development in food tech now makes it easier to replicate meat products. It makes ££ sense to do so. Any surprise or shock at this it is a bit belated to say the least.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Blimey. Linda McCartney launched her sausages and burgers over 30!! Years ago. And most fast food chains/places cater for vegetarians and in recent years vegans and have done for decades. And development in food tech now makes it easier to replicate meat products. It makes ££ sense to do so. Any surprise or shock at this it is a bit belated to say the least.

Well I am absolutely shocked that there is someone who doesn't realise that Piers Morgan is a complete and utter ****

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here