Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 300 tickets left for Palace game

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
As I said we have a massive waiting list, been well advertised, doesn't matter about rivals, enough on social media sites moaning they can't get, as I said embarrassing

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
As I said we have a massive waiting list, been well advertised, doesn't matter about rivals, enough on social media sites moaning they can't get, as I said embarrassing

On the great list of embarrassing things, this isn't one of them. We have sold out the game, the available tickets are ticket exchange tickets that haven't been on that long, hence people seeing the game sold out not so long ago probably don't realise ST holders have been listing their seats.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Is it just me that would find it slightly amusing if this is the only game that doesn't sell out all season?

The Palace fans who keep coming out with that "You're obsessed (about us)!" may have to change that to "Oh - it seems you couldn't give a **** (about us)!"

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
On the great list of embarrassing things, this isn't one of them. We have sold out the game, the available tickets are ticket exchange tickets that haven't been on that long, hence people seeing the game sold out not so long ago probably don't realise ST holders have been listing their seats.

These are club held tickets aren't they? Ticket exchange seats haven't been released yet.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Just tested it by putting my daughter's ticket up for sale. I'd not bothered as I didn't think there was any chance that the exchange would open. It's not appeared for sale, so these are club-held seats still for sale. There'd be a deluge of new seats if they opened the ticket exchange!

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Just tested it by putting my daughter's ticket up for sale. I'd not bothered as I didn't think there was any chance that the exchange would open. It's not appeared for sale, so these are club-held seats still for sale. There'd be a deluge of new seats if they opened the ticket exchange!

Oh I see, I clicked through and saw the option for the ticket exchange and assumed it was open.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Oh I see, I clicked through and saw the option for the ticket exchange and assumed it was open.

They open it for fans to list their tickets so that there are some that can be listed when they open the sell-side. That second step may not happen though - it's unlikely to do so for tonight.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
740 tickets for sale now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here