Votes: 354 76.8%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Anybody and everybody has the opportunity to join the Conservative Party. It is £2 a month, so hardly an exclusive club.

Who'd really want to join a club that was 97% white British, 70% male, 40% aged 65 or higher, 86% ABC1 (middle class, white collar) full of Brexit voting Old Etonions, Old Harrovians and Old Carthusians though? It'd just be embarrassing for most normal people who wouldn't want the stigma.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]1139179276094377987[/tweet]

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Who'd really want to join a club that was 97% white British, 70% male, 40% aged 65 or higher, 86% ABC1 (middle class, white collar) full of Brexit voting Old Etonions, Old Harrovians and Old Carthusians though? It'd just be embarrassing for most normal people who wouldn't want the stigma.

You pays your money, you takes your choice.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Chris Grayling has publically declared his support for Boris and expects a big ministerial role 'when' Boris wins the run off.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Still two rounds to go so it depends on where the votes go from the candidates who are knocked out. Boris and Hunt will probably have maxed out in the first round and will remain on 114 and 43 for the rest of the contest.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Hard to see past BoJo. He is the man.

It was revealed today on 5Live that Boris tops the polls for the most loved candidate AND the most hated !

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.

Sounds great to me!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Much less damage than the last lot.

I don't remember " In work poverty ", wage stagnation or Food Banks being around under the last lot ?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
So I'll give you 4 months to think about it. When we don't leave on October 31st what will you do about Johnson? (as he'll probably get in). You can tell us now, or I'll try and name you individually when I'm at home tomorrow and not pissed in a restaurant.

Because he will definitely leave with no deal, as he promised won't he?

Meg knows the answer :lolol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here