[Albion] Daniel James

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Having see the vid:

Pace,
Final Ball,
Finishing

all look a little better, but a Solly vid of his best bits might create the same impression.

Two-footed too. Great change of direction also.

I saw him play for Wales alongside Bale. I thought the latter looked somewhat ordinary, but was really interested in who the former was.

OvingdeanSeagull

Jul 8, 2012
Ovingdean
Doesn't mean we have to make a habit of wasting money... Zero experience in Prem or a major first league. Yes he looks decent, not denying but £15 million come on!? Brooks is twice the player of him and reportedly cost less last summer.

Brooks has had a fantastic season this year but wasn't as good and certainly not as hyped up as James whilst in the championship. He also cost £12m so not a huge difference. James would be a huge coup

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
Can't see how that works anyway. What if the player doesn't want to go, for one thing?

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Brooks has had a fantastic season this year but wasn't as good and certainly not as hyped up as James whilst in the championship. He also cost £12m so not a huge difference. James would be a huge coup

Should he come here I really hope that he is less injury prone than Brooks appears to be. Bugger was injured most of the time in my fantasy football team.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
I don't get it, wtf's he doing? Running towards the oppositions goal? Craziness. What's his marking on corners like, can he tackle and would he fit into our nine man defence?

Nine man defence? Who's been sent off?

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
I don't get it, wtf's he doing? Running towards the oppositions goal? Craziness. What's his marking on corners like, can he tackle and would he fit into our nine man defence?

I think he'd be brilliant in that defensive winger/on top of your full back role that Hughton loved. He'd be able to get the ball and knock it 50 yards, chase after it like a rabid dog and then turn back and pass it to Duffy like a real Brighton pro.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What foot is his preferred on and most importantly

WHICH WING DOES HE PLAY ON?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
What foot is his preferred on and most importantly

WHICH WING DOES HE PLAY ON?

Hang on...in those videos he is predominantly right footed playing out on the left a lot of the time. Not this again? :shrug:

To be fair, looks competent with both feet, both for standing on and kicking the ball. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here