Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Youssef En-Nesyri

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Why would a cucumber need a mask? I mean if he robs a defence it's not like nobody will know it wasn't him.

Jimmy Grimble

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Seems predominantly a left footer. Would have thought he'd slot in on the left of a front 3. Looking at the vid, he plays all over.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I can’t be the only one who watched that and thought ‘Liam Dickinson’ *shudders*

I've just read about this so then watched his highlights reel. The only thing which ran through my mind whilst watching his highlights was "Liam Dickinson.... but I'll get slated if I say that on NSC" then the first post I see is your one.

His feet look like they're going to get tangled up when he's dribbling. His shooting looks very Bissoumaesque too.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
In a 3-4-1-2 could see Locadia left forward and him right. Going to need that attacking central midfielder to be good though! Gross would be a focal point there and link everything up but a bit slow to arrive in the box at the right time on fast breaks. Andone surely too attacking for most games to play there. Leaves the new Belgian or our Persian hero.

Although I'd love to see Bissouma play there it would leave all our other expensive options above a bit surplus when playing that formation.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Decent goal scoring pedigree for one so young.
I'm not against this. Though I suspect this rumour is just that.

Just need TSB to say he's happy with this one and I'll know if I have jumped into an alternative universe

*Yawn*

Realistically, this bloke isn't going to come in and score the goals to keep us up. 9 in 31 against the might of Elche, Osasuna and Vallalodid. But he could potentially be a good addition. Plenty more firepower required.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
*Yawn*

Realistically, this bloke isn't going to come in and score the goals to keep us up. 9 in 31 against the might of Elche, Osasuna and Vallalodid. But he could potentially be a good addition. Plenty more firepower required.

You’re persistent, I’ll give you that.

Tedious, but persistent.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
*Yawn*

You do realise that a striker with the necessary pedigree and goalscoring record to be a 20+ goal a season striker in the PL would a) cost an absolute fortune and b) be the sort of player who would be snapped up by bigger clubs?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
gif-yeah-4.gif

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Highlights reel's are surely meant to make a player look decent.
His is friggin awful. For that reason, I'm all for giving this one a swerve.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
You do realise that a striker with the necessary pedigree and goalscoring record to be a 20+ goal a season striker in the PL would a) cost an absolute fortune and b) be the sort of player who would be snapped up by bigger clubs?
shows what an incredible signing Murray was......probably in the top 5 of finishers in the league

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
*Yawn*

:fishing::clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here