Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] 2019 Cricket World Cup

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Australia 223 all out (49 overs, RR4.55)

3 for Rashid and Woakes, 2 for Archer and one for Wood :clap2:

#overtothebatters

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
224 to win then.

Positive batting lads.

Last edited:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Right we win the first half, like we did in the W/C semi one year ago today, how many runs short will we be at the end 39 I'm guessing

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Other than a couple of loose balls from Plunkett that was text-book death bowling by England, and the run-out of Smith may have denied the Aussies an extra 15-20 runs. Buttler's heroics, and then Woakes bagging Starc next ball, will give England huge confidence.

There's been enough choking for one summer, it's about time England grasped the nettle, and I think they will.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Other than a couple of loose balls from Plunkett that was text-book death bowling by England, and the run-out of Smith may have denied the Aussies an extra 15-20 runs. Buttler's heroics, and then Woakes bagging Starc next ball, will give England huge confidence.

There's been enough choking for one summer, it's about time England grasped the nettle, and I think they will.

I think Buttler's throw may have just missed Smith's nuts by the thickness of a sheet of sandpaper.

zeemeeuw

Apr 8, 2006
Somerset

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Wish Nasser Hussain would start talking up some England players as much as he seems to love talking up the opposition. Gets right on my tits he does.

Bring Back Bumble

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
England odds have gone from 1/6 to 1/8 after negotiating those first 4 overs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here