Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our fans are everywhere

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I've bumped into fellow Albion fans in Funchal on Madeira, at Camp Nou, and in a bar bedecked with Albion stuff half way up a mountain in Italy (Cervinia I think from memory)
Same one yes it was Cervinia we got snowed in at the end of the week never made over the top to Switerland:rolleyes:

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
I won a trip on the Space shuttle once. So I wore my lucky Albion shirt. Halfway around the moon this bloke came and set next to me, I turned to look at him and saw he too was wearing an Albion shirt, I looked at his face and to my surprise he looked exactly like me. Well, I was beside myself.

Thanks to Tim Vine for the gag.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Brazil - World Cup - Brighton fans visiting to support England? Salvador is a long way from the three places where England played.

Vicar!

Jul 22, 2003
Worthing
That's made my day. It was mine. The guy is a local artist and I was taking some photos of his work when he came over and said how much he loved English football. As I was off my face and on the way back to the hotel I thought why not, it would be bloody great if the shirt stayed in the City. Delighted.

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
That's made my day. It was mine. The guy is a local artist and I was taking some photos of his work when he came over and said how much he loved English football. As I was off my face and on the way back to the hotel I thought why not, it would be bloody great if the shirt stayed in the City. Delighted.

Great Story:thumbsup:

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!

Are you the OP's son who gave this guy your shirt then took a photo , or somebody else unconnected from the OP's son who gave this guy your shirt, only for [MENTION=1694]shingle[/MENTION] JR to bump into him at a later date?

If the latter, this could be the begging of a new NSC game; 'Give your shirt to a random person abroad and if another NSC'er finds said Albion shirt on a person in a far-flung location then you can claim your £10!

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
Just to show the power of message boards, when I look at the thread title, I have to do a double take, thinking the first word should be 'Are' LOL...

Ha Ha. As I was typing it I was thinking the same thing, as 'our' looked so odd

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here