Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
d8375ec5d2c3561066e33c0c099b9eaa.jpg

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Kits 1,2 and 3 and we're sorted. Very nice.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1

Unfortunately we do not blend our badge to match the away kit colours. We just stick a Blue badge on whatever identikit we get which is a real shame as kits look so much better when the badge is bespoke to match the shirt (see Man Utd and Real Madrid for teams that do this really well).

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
4,5 and 6 are shithouse. When did we wear a gimp suit (4) Sheffield Weds or QPR kits!!

Sake.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Unfortunately we do not blend our badge to match the away kit colours. We just stick a Blue badge on whatever identikit we get which is a real shame as kits look so much better when the badge is bespoke to match the shirt (see Man Utd and Real Madrid for teams that do this really well).

Hmmm... I know it's the in thing, but I reckon the majority of us on here DISLIKE matching/single-colour badges.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Hmmm... I know it's the in thing, but I reckon the majority of us on here DISLIKE matching/single-colour badges.

Just personal opinion I guess but the green and black stripped kit by Errea a few years back looked good as the badge and logo all fitted the same colour scheme. Look at the baby pink kit Man Utd had this season, sticking the red 'home' badge on that would have looked utter shithouse.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012

We had a green and black badge on the 2012 away kit :)

Ok granted that was Errea but we know Nike can do it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here