Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Why should I apologise?It started the abuse and sarcasm,and if it refrains in future,will be treated with civility.

You lash out at the slightest bit of criticism, you’re boring and you have no class.

Last edited:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
'Too fragile'? Jesus ****ing christ you have literally no concept of what you say, do you.

Also, referring to someone as 'it'. Classy.

I didn't wish to agitate you any further,and as I don't know which gender you identify as,'it' seemed the safest bet.Please accept my apologies if you identify as he,she,zee,mizz,or anything else.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
You lash out at the slightest bit of criticism, you’re boring and you have no class.

That was pathetic,even by your extremely low standards,
2/10 Must make efforts to improve.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I've often contemplated a postal vote but I can't get past the walk to the village polling station. It makes me feel as though I have a real say in society. Just briefly- very briefly.

I love polling stations so the beauty of a postal vote is (I work away a lot so its very useful) once you have it, if you do not post it you can take it to any polling station on the day.

We are a fan of #Dogsatpollingstations so our Greyhound has done half a dozen polling stations over the years, his favorite is always the portacabin one in Preston Park.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I didn't wish to agitate you any further,and as I don't know which gender you identify as,'it' seemed the safest bet.Please accept my apologies if you identify as he,she,zee,mizz,or anything else.

Probably best to stop digging, you’re stepping out onto some decidedly thin ice here. To mix my metaphors.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I’ll add childish to that list.

Add bored to the list.When is Harry Potter being unveiled?

But good news rescues the day.Not Harry Potter,but Boris confirming his candidacy for PM.Hoorah!

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Boris Johnson is running for PM? Brilliant. How much money can he squander as a Prime Minister!! Comedy gold.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I love polling stations so the beauty of a postal vote is (I work away a lot so its very useful) once you have it, if you do not post it you can take it to any polling station on the day.

We are a fan of #Dogsatpollingstations so our Greyhound has done half a dozen polling stations over the years, his favorite is always the portacabin one in Preston Park.

Sounds messy ?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Just seen the news, looks like the end of May in June when her deal fails yet again. I really can't wait to see the back of her and her ignorance and heartless attitude, and she is allegedly a Christian !

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Leavers love being the victims don't they? Victims of a Metropolitan Elite, victims of immigrants who steal their jobs and take their place on the housing register/doctors/school, victims of EU bureaucrats, and now, victims of Remainers who call them stupid, racist or gullible, just because some of them believed some obvious racist lies, victims of the Westminster Political Elite and undemocratic loons asking for another round of democracy. The entirely predictable response is for Farridge to claim he is standing up for the "victims", whilst doing nothing more than telling them who they should be angry at this time.
Always someone elses fault, bloody pathetic.

Farridge will always find someone to complain about and blame for any ills, real or imagined. He doesn't have anything else, half the reason he is crowing now about a No Deal exit is because he knows it can't happen and he can carry on with his betrayal narrative, despite campaigning for years using Norway and Switzerland as examples of countries we could emulate.

Not sure how you interpreted my post as playing the victim as it was about identifying some remainers extremist views and pointing out they shouldn't be surprised at the consequences of ignoring democratic votes and showing patronising contempt for people with a different view. The constant (nearly 3 year) whine of people who can't accept democratic results combined with the mainstream political parties/class proving totally incompetent has definitely provided an opening for Farage and the Brexit party. An opening that they seem to be exploiting very successfully. Keep up the good work ...

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
If the same nation had killed your father and grandfather,I don't expect you would be very keen on them.And loathing people from a particular country can't be racism,unless you subscribe to the view that only white people can be racist,in this case to each other.Loathing the Flemish for trying to break up his country is hardly racism either.Are you Flemish?

The bloody cost of two World Wars caused many people from different countries in Europe to recognise that loathing each other (merely because of the accident of their birth place) doesn't work on any level 2p - whatever colour you are ..... but obviously you don't accept that. Loathing an ideology is different though and in my view reasonable.

Now, about your ideology....

Are you a racist? Just asking....

Last edited:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
The World Wars caused many people to recognise that loathing each other (merely because of the accident of their birth place) doesn't work on any level 2p..... but obviously you don't agree with that. Are you racist?

I think you may be getting mixed up

Pretty pink fairy is primarily racist with elements of idiot
Two Professors is primarily idiot with elements of racist

Hope this helps :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here