Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leandro Trossard SIGNS ON A FOUR-YEAR DEAL

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
To answer your question about STHs not turning up: I didn't go to the three humiliating defeats against Muff, Cardiff and Soton. Why? Because the team were playing like they didn't give a shit. Hughton looked shell shocked and incapable of motivating a team clearly instructed to not lose. Watching a home game for me usually takes up most of my Saturday, getting home quite late if I take the train. A minimum of 3 to 4 hours travel. My thoughts were: F.uck it. After 60 years or so following The Albion that was the worst I've felt going to watch them, so I spared myself of any more Hughtonball . It was abysmal. So I stayed away.

Thank goodness we now have reason to be optimistic again.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

It’s a lot more understandable if you live further away, it’s just that for me, the thought of not going, no matter how bad it is is unthinkable. I naively thought most people were the same.

If anything, when we are having some terrible form, I feel I need to be there even more to get behind the team. Wolves being the prime example last season, and Bristol Rovers is one that sticks out from the past. At Wolves we turned up in our thousands and I don’t think any of us expected to be entertained.

I thought people went to support, not to expect a brilliant performance and goalfest every week. If they want that, there’s always Man City.

I get people not wanting to go if it makes them feel shit, but I think I would feel worse if I wasn’t there!

Last edited:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am pleased that we have signed Trossard as the future looks brighter but I do wonder if the club know more than they are saying about Izzy and his future with regards to his recent injury problems. Perhaps they just see the two as competition for 1 place, who knows

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
It’s a lot more understandable if you live further away, it’s just that for me, the thought of not going, no matter how bad it is is unthinkable. I naively thought most people were the same. At Wolves we turned up in our thousands and I don’t think any of us expect to be entertained.

If anything, when we are having some terrible form, I feel I need to be there even more to get behind the team. Wolves being the prime example last season, and Bristol Rovers is one that sticks out from the past. At Wolves we turned up in our thousands and I don’t think any of us expect to be entertained.

I thought people went to support, not to expect a brilliant performance and goalfest every week. If they want that, there’s always Man City.

I get people not wanting to go if it makes them feel shit, but I think I would feel worse if I wasn’t there!

True fans go when things aren’t going well... that is all you need to know

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
You seem to have anger management issues.
What part of 'I've been watching the Albion since the early seventies' don't you understand?

You’re the one coming out with stupid comments because someone’s disagreed with you.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I am pleased that we have signed Trossard as the future looks brighter but I do wonder if the club know more than they are saying about Izzy and his future with regards to his recent injury problems. Perhaps they just see the two as competition for 1 place, who knows

No one knows if he will fully recover and be the same player so its normal to cover this. Plus he isn't back until Jan anyway.

Plus the club will be aware AJ has been poor so far. So we were light there.

This guy can also play AM and if decent is an investment.

No brainer

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
CH decided there was no one else which is why, unbelievably, Murray played a part in every Premier League game, last season.
If we didn't have Murray, we'd have bought someone else. I think it's very unlikely we'd have started every game with 10 men.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
You’re the one coming out with stupid comments because someone’s disagreed with you.

Hundreds of posters have disagreed with me about loads of things - so what?
I sit in East Upper and in my opinion the footie was dross for the latter part of the season.
I still went to the games because I love The Albion.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Well Shropshire has a horrible feeling, rather than making a full claim that that is the case.

If the medical experts who have worked with Jose think the chances of a full recovery are less than half, I wouldn't expect the club to share that with us - what would be the point? May as well just continue with his rehabilitation and hope for the best.

Has anyone here any idea how what percentage of players with symptoms like Jose, who then have the same operation as Jose, go on to make a full recovery?

Once they have whipped his bad leg of, he will be as good as new. Just a little slower!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
True fans go when things aren’t going well... that is all you need to know
Even True Fans reach their own personal tipping point. I reached mine, along with what looked like hundreds more looking at all of the empty seats.

Do you need a hand getting down off your high horse?

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I have a horrible feeling that Izzy's knee is more problematic than we have been made aware.
But even on one-leg Izzy would be a better option than Ali.

I suspect Trosshard is in for the both of them, to be rotated with Solly and Knocky.

Clean slate for them all so lets wait and see?

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane

Love it when you answer your own questions in one post. Only slightly bettered by you contradicting that opinion three posts later.

In reality it’s a no brainier - Izzy not fit to be in 25 now so buy a replacement that MAY prove better and then IF Izzy comes back all guns blazing can be added into 25 in January. Win win.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Even True Fans reach their own personal tipping point. I reached mine, along with what looked like hundreds more looking at all of the empty seats.

I went to every home game last season, but after the Bmuff and Soton was severly tempted to not go to the Cardiff and Newcastle games so I can totally understand your point off view. You pay your money and so can decide. Lots of boo's at HT in these games, I didn't but I can understand those that do - because it was THAT bad. One of the ways to show you are unhappy is to stay away or to boo. Who knows how much this has influenced TBs thoughts?

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
When I was younger I asked my mother who should I be, should I be Trossard or should I be Zaha here's what she said to me

Shut your mouth up son, I don't have a clue about football. Ask your dad when he gets back.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Beating #teamslikearsenal to the signing of near-£20m Club captains from league-winning European teams.....who'd have thunk it??

Very optimistic about this one and our intentions...

Sent from my H8314 using Tapatalk

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005

No need for a hand. I was simply quoting a FACT!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here