Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leandro Trossard SIGNS ON A FOUR-YEAR DEAL

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Eek. Hard not to get at least a little bit excited by that sort of comment.

He couldn't be anywhere near that good could he? If he was, we'd have been fighting off some very serious competition for his signature.

Belgian players from Genk do have a good history elsewhere. If he was close to Hazard his contract would have cost a bit more and he wouldn't be coming to us.

That said, there is cause for optimism here.

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
20 mins ago his missus posted on IG from "Beautiful Brighton" at the Harbour Hotel....would imagine they will be on their way to Lancing very soon to finalize everything, and be presented to the media.

Dont panic people.

They might pop into “The Farmers” for a swiftie on the way.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
TBH it is a bit odd it is taking so ****ing long...

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Maybe there’s a double signing?

Oooo. That would be a nice surprise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Belgian players from Genk do have a good history elsewhere. If he was close to Hazard his contract would have cost a bit more and he wouldn't be coming to us.

That said, there is cause for optimism here.

Or were they just referring to how his surname sounds. Hazard, Trossard. Is he the closest SOUNDING player?

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I've heard Mrs T has just posted a pic on Insta of her tucking into a bowl of pho at Birmingham New Street.

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I've heard Mrs T has just posted a pic on Insta of her tucing into a bowl of pho at Birmingham New Street.
While I appreciate you're joking, she hasn't posted on IG since her hotel photo.

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
20 mins ago his missus posted on IG from "Beautiful Brighton" at the Harbour Hotel....would imagine they will be on their way to Lancing very soon to finalize everything, and be presented to the media.

Dont panic people.

Let's hope no traffic jams on A27...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here