Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leandro Trossard SIGNS ON A FOUR-YEAR DEAL

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
[TWEET]1143588355072036864[/TWEET]
Timing ? What does that even mean ?

Is it to be announced at the same time as another transfer goes through ( for us or Genk ? )

Is a Percy Tau loan part of the deal ? Are they rushing their doctor to AFCON to do the medical ?

Bizarre.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Timing ? What does that even mean ?

Is it to be announced at the same time as another transfer goes through ( for us or Genk ? )

Is a Percy Tau loan part of the deal ? Are they rushing their doctor to AFCON to do the medical ?

Bizarre.

Maybe it’s just waiting for international clearance? We even had to do that with Dobbie from Swansea IIRC :shrug:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Maybe it’s just waiting for international clearance? We even had to do that with Dobbie from Swansea IIRC :shrug:

Could be, but don't we usually announce deals before that is done ? We did that for Leo anyway.

To be honest they are probably just editing the video.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Why when we were dominated in central midfield in nearly every game last season? It’s the most important position on the pitch and our weakest.

Bruno retired. Muzza cannot go on forever. End of argument.

StillHateBellotti

Jun 17, 2011
Eastbourne
This has Villa have come in for a last minute medical whilst he is here, matched the fee and will better the personal terms written all over it. To be fair the image was shown of him at the training ground around lunchtime, so what’s the delay?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Hope he doesn’t look as surly with the shirt held aloft :smile:

You've (we've ) seen his very new wife. He was on honeymoon. Then he's in Lancing. Every right to look surly.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Look my SAUCE dried up - close to sell by date but I have 56 others I can go to. Told you an ELUSIVE just now - Trosshard has singed and announcement IMITATION*

* 0 days - 7 years

[MENTION=3743]seagullwedgee[/MENTION]

Er, I actually called him SINGING for us tomorrow back in 2015 .

#writeagain

Ooooooooh and LOOK at that BRADDERS RONG again and #SheeboITK #writeagain - first on here to COOL it once again - clearly ITK and leading the NCS tipsters. Bloody brilliant. Another EXCLUSIVE - he will SING tomorrow - exclusive - heard it HEAR first. He’ll SING tommmmmorrrow. Yes yes yes I’m ITK.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
You've (we've ) seen his very new wife. He was on honeymoon. Then he's in Lancing. Every right to look surly.

I’d have been happy to put my honeymoon on hold for a couple of days whilst I signed a 50k+ a week contract!

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Leandro Trossard

I’d have been happy to put my honeymoon on hold for a couple of days whilst I signed a 50k+ a week contract!

Yes.

Maybe surly is his ‘look’, not that I know about these things.....

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Yes.

Maybe surly is her ‘look’, not that I know about these things.....

It’s HIM who looks constantly surly, it’s quite attractive in good looking women though :lolol:

If you’re reading this Leandro, cheer the **** up, you are signing for the mighty Albion

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Er, no. I remember his goals against Doncaster, saving us from Palace doing the double over us, as well as many delightful runs down the wing, followed by goals or assists. And then, after he was injured, we sold him for a nice profit.

If all our signings worked out so well, we'd be comfortably in the top half of the PL.

Plus that brilliant run and goal/OG that knocked out PL Newcastle out of the FAC.

SeagullCrow

May 9, 2008
[Tweet]1143584455917023232[/Tweet]

Looks like the only issue is the media fanfare if the club want to release this in the morning.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Looks like the only issue is the media fanfare if the club want to release this in the morning.

The person with the password to brightonandhovealbion.com has gone home for the day so they're waiting for tomorrow, when they're back, to announce it!

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
[Tweet]1143584455917023232[/Tweet]

Seems strange, to delay until the morning, but iv'e no reason to doubt Naylor, pretty sure we've announced signings later than this before.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Club want to wait until after announcing Dunk is off ?

Timing. All about timing, it seems.

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
I reckon it's just a case of having a professional press call with plenty of time to prepare and no need to rush it as its nowhere near the end of the window.

Haven't got to call people in etc

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here