Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Should milk shake attacks be classed as common assault?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
https://www.theredroar.com/2019/05/unmasked-brexit-rally-thug-is-alt-right-lecturer/

How interesting. The bloke with the green trousers is a mental health lecturer, Dr Niall McCrae.

In a new video from youth campaign OFOC, McCrae can be seen abusing activist Femi Oluwole outside the Brexit Party’s rally in Kensington Olympia, repeatedly calling him a “****ing traitor” and poking a flag pole at his head.
Another man throws water over Oluwole and is later seen being congratulated by McCrae who shakes his hand. McCrae had tweeted about attending the rally.

The Red Roar has previously reported that McCrae, a lecturer in mental health at King’s College, has promoted far-right conspiracy theories in a video for the Bruges Group think tank and written for the pro-Tommy Robinson blog Politicalite.

McCrae recently condemned “the violent left” after Nigel Farage was hit by a milkshake while out campaigning.

What are you going on about? I don't believe in Brexit so I must be a “****ing traitor too and there was no racism involved :lolol:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
What are you going on about? I don't believe in Brexit so I must be a “****ing traitor too and there was no racism involved :lolol:

You are doing a very poor job of backing up your ridiculous assertions. As usual your opinions, offered up as facts, do not bear scrutiny.
Laughably predictable.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Tommy Robinson has been convicted of being an illegal immigrant.
Funny old world, eh!

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Please can you explain what you mean by that?

Are you trying to say that democracy was exposed as a figment of our imagination because the appeals of democratically elected leaders of countries other than the UK were ignored by the PM? That's clearly nonsense.

Or do you mean that the popular opinion was against the Iraq war and that was ignored by our democratically elected leaders? As, at the time, that was wrong too. Here is a quote from the Yougov website: YouGov conducted 21 polls from March to December asking British people whether they thought the decision by the US and the UK to go to war was right or wrong, and on average 54% said it was right.' By the standards of Brexit that is overwhelming majority for and the will of the people musn't be ignored etc etc.

Or maybe you mean parliament was against the Iraq war? It voted 412 for and 149 against.

I am saying that we ignored the UN and the UN weapons inspector Hans Blix. This is not nonsense ??? please prove that is was if you wish.

Was this a good message to send to the world? I have a lead by example understanding to avoid hypocrisy.

Middle fingering the UN does not set a good example and its authority was weakened when we ignored them.

Sexing up documents and deception to sell a war is criminal and a crime against the British soldiers who were put in danger and had to kill innocent people because of the chaos it caused. Blair persuaded a house of fools and the 54% you have brought up was an opinion all based on a lie and scaremongering with the 45 minutes from attack claim. 54% isn't even an overwhelming majority even if there were no lies as there is still a 46% doubt. Going to war on a 54/46 basis is also reckless.

You cannot compare Brexit to a poll. As far as Brexit is concerned about 1/3 voted leave 1/3 voted to stay and 1/3 who didn't vote were happy with the status quo. This equals about 35% wanting to leave which is a far cry from the 52% leavers claim, but that is not the reality is it?

Last edited:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Fitzcarraldo

Nov 12, 2010
But the day we went and invaded Iraq against the democratic appeals against it from world leaders, was the day that democracy was exposed as only a figment of our imagination.

I am saying that we ignored the UN and the UN weapons inspector Hans Blix. This is not nonsense ??? please prove that is was if you wish.

Was this a good message to send to the world? I have a lead by example understanding to avoid hypocrisy.

Middle fingering the UN does not set a good example and its authority was weakened when we ignored them.

Sexing up documents and deception to sell a war is criminal and a crime against the British soldiers who were put in danger and had to kill innocent people because of the chaos it caused. Blair persuaded a house of fools and the 54% you have brought up was an opinion all based on a lie and scaremongering with the 45 minutes from attack claim. 54% isn't even an overwhelming majority even if there were no lies as there is still a 46% doubt. Going to war on a 54/46 basis is also reckless.

You cannot compare Brexit to a poll. As far as Brexit is concerned about 1/3 voted leave 1/3 voted to stay and 1/3 who didn't vote were happy with the status quo. This equals about 35% wanting to leave which is a far cry from the 52% leavers claim, but that is not the reality is it?

Not sure any of the above confirms your point about 'democracy being a figment of our imaginations' because 'we went and invaded Iraq against the democratic appeals against it from world leaders', but carry on.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

So you don't think the man in the apricot shirt should be arrested for throwing water all over Femi? It is common assault.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
https://youtu.be/hY0WJ3g9ZeU

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Wow so this tweet is on the Greater Manchester Police Twitter feed:

TR001.jpg

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Common assault? One needs to look at the context. If it was an old lady I’d say yes. Farage, Tommy....I’m pretty sure they can withstand a bit of milk.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
So you don't think the man in the apricot shirt should be arrested for throwing water all over Femi? It is common assault.

Was the water violently thrown in his face? Or was it more like splashing the Remain poster at a distance. Please don't tell me that you can't see the difference.

Why are you giving me such daft questions?

Did you work out why how silly your last question was?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Was the water violently thrown in his face? Or was it more like splashing the Remain poster at a distance. Please don't tell me that you can't see the difference.

Why are you giving me such daft questions?

Did you work out why how silly your last question was?
https://youtu.be/WJ9D1rhL5Yw

Thing is people are set in their ways and are unwilling to listen to anything but their own agenda

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Not sure any of the above confirms your point about 'democracy being a figment of our imaginations' because 'we went and invaded Iraq against the democratic appeals against it from world leaders', but carry on.

On a local level when a party wins office they are just the representatives of the very well paid civil servants. Political parties may come and go but the civil servants remain in their golden pension jobs and it is they who really steer the towns and country at all levels. That's why we lost the West Pier, gained the i360, and still have a pre war leisure centre in Hove. The civil servants dictate to the councillors and government not the other way around. They basically train the elected.

We just choose the person with the better personality. If that is what you mean by democracy?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Would you vote for him?
I don't vote for the shit we're dished up at the moment so potentially in the future.
There needs to be a huge shift in politics with more parties that reflect what all types of people want

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
https://www.theredroar.com/2019/05/unmasked-brexit-rally-thug-is-alt-right-lecturer/

How interesting. The bloke with the green trousers is a mental health lecturer, Dr Niall McCrae.

In a new video from youth campaign OFOC, McCrae can be seen abusing activist Femi Oluwole outside the Brexit Party’s rally in Kensington Olympia, repeatedly calling him a “****ing traitor” and poking a flag pole at his head.
Another man throws water over Oluwole and is later seen being congratulated by McCrae who shakes his hand. McCrae had tweeted about attending the rally.

The Red Roar has previously reported that McCrae, a lecturer in mental health at King’s College, has promoted far-right conspiracy theories in a video for the Bruges Group think tank and written for the pro-Tommy Robinson blog Politicalite.

McCrae recently condemned “the violent left” after Nigel Farage was hit by a milkshake while out campaigning.

It looks like Dr Niall McCrae may have problems.

[tweet]1131245199869521920[/tweet]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here