Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
:) Of course it has mistakes.What a simplistic view of the World you have.Perhaps you have never noticed the corrections issued by the ONS /Treasury/BofE to their 'predictions' and statements about the economy.You automatically jump gleefully on any possible bad news about Great Britain,but never correct your posts when the corrected figures appear.What an utter waste of oxygen you are.

You are clueless as to what that article has to say. You literally had. No idea what you’re talking about. You’re actually taking time out of your day to debate an article you admit to having never read. Just read that sentence back to yourself.

You are actually attempting to debate an article you have never read.

That’s got to be new territories of stupid, even for you!

You have genuinely surprised me there. Does it actually physically hurt being so thick?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
More likely to be a remainiac as Berky is now our hero.He has guaranteed a 'No Deal' Brexit.What a player!:bowdown:

Yep, of course he is. That's why the entire right leaning press has his head on a stick, and all May's loyalists are openly angry as ****, at him. :tosser:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
In what sense is this a constitutional crisis? I'd have said it was the exact opposite: a demonstration of how well the constitution is working, despite the government trying to subvert it.

It's definitely a political crisis for the government though, I'll give you that

Apparently these days a Government not getting it's way all the time is a constitutional crisis. Ignoring the fact that it's a Government without a majority so ought to find things difficult under any sort of democratic principle.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
More likely to be a remainiac as Berky is now our hero.He has guaranteed a 'No Deal' Brexit.What a player!:bowdown:

I think this beats Argentina being in America, EU members making standalone trade deals, Britain doing a deal with Japan before the EU, Jpegs to save you from Internet Goblins and Bryan Robson.

I think you have surpassed yourself, and that is a very low bar you have just ducked.

Well played :lolol:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I think this beats Argentina being in America, EU members making standalone trade deals, Britain doing a deal with Japan before the EU, Jpegs to save you from Internet Goblins and Bryan Robson.

I think you have surpassed yourself, and that is a very low bar you have just ducked.

Quite the CV he’s created there!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I hope you're all still playing your part in this game [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

So still no answers then.What a sad object you are!��

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
So still no answers then.What a sad object you are!��

Here's my view as I sit here with a cold beer. Trust me, I'm not sad at all

IMG_20190319_163728.jpg

:thumbsup:

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009

Last time I asked Two Prof a quiet, sober and unloaded question (about EU nations signing bilateral trade deals with non-EU nations as it happened) he became very cross and shouty, accused me of calling him a moron, told me to go away and didn't deal with the enquiry.

Not to worry. I'll have another try. Here we go...

Dear Two Prof

Can you tell me how you think that John Bercow - that master of Erskine May - has guaranteed a no-deal Brexit (or even made it more likely)?

Best wishes

Lincoln Imp

Let's see what response I get.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
I suppose from where you sit I might appear nasty, possibly even spiteful. That’s entirely your perception and in no way a reflection of the facts. Unfortunately , as this thread demonstrates, you and your like steadfastly refuse to be corrected. Its a buggering shame but not a thing to be done about it.

I think you have demonstrated on numerous occasions on this thread alone what a nasty little worm you can be, you may have reigned in your nastiness in recent weeks but scratch the surface and there lurks a vile individual.

By legal default, on our way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I think you have demonstrated on numerous occasions on this thread alone what a nasty little worm you can be, you may have reigned in your nastiness in recent weeks but scratch the surface and there lurks a vile individual.

By legal default, on our way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In absolute sincerity, chap, perhaps take a breather and think about something else for a while, that's a lot of vitriol directed at someone who has slightly annoyed you on the internet.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here