Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Locadia

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Not yet. I don’t think they release the UK Top 40 until Friday now. His new single is pretty crap so don’t expect it to hit the charts.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
No doubt Hughton will say its a 'strain and Locadia will be out for weeks'
When in fact he will be out for a couple of months. Probably won't see him again this season.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
If it is ankle ligaments then I suspect he won't play again this season. Hoping it's just a twisted ankle.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
No doubt Hughton will say its a 'strain and Locadia will be out for weeks'
When in fact he will be out for a couple of months. Probably won't see him again this season.

But I have been told this does not happen? We always get spot on and exact facts from the club regarding injuries.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
If it is ankle ligaments then I suspect he won't play again this season. Hoping it's just a twisted ankle.

He turned his ankle, which will have pulled on / strained / hyper-extended ligaments - probably some bruising, too. We know that much - its just a case of how severe it is.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
But I have been told this does not happen? We always get spot on and exact facts from the club regarding injuries.

I'm sure we'll get some quotes straight from the club piosted on here in the next couple of days. I for one, will not taking these quotes and timelines too seriously, based on Gross 'knock' earlier this season.

brianwade

Jan 31, 2008
He clearly couldn't put any pressure on it when being helped back to the changing room.
It appeared a nasty one.

I saw him coming back to the ground in an ambulance very soon after the game - he'd been treated and had a support boot on his left ankle . The important point here is that he was walking un aided and without help - if it was severe he would have had crutches . So I think he's out for two / three weeks . No more

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Knocky will now hopefully start.

He's done ok lately , if we had more strikers I wouldnt see it as a miss .

Not too worried about it once Andone back

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Bound to be some amount of ligament damage and out for a good few weeks I'd say.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Not ideal. But our form has nosedived since he came into the team so it may work for the best. Especially as hughton absolutely loves him.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here