Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
A point tonight and we line up a great last day battle to finish above Palace and spare my Palace shirt wearing shame ... please!

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Here’s to next season, hopefully we can do the Barney Rubble on you !

I like the caveman reference. It's a reminder of how long it is since you've done it.

Other appropriate historical rhyming slang would have been:

Samson's Stubble:
The Trojan Trouble; or
The South Sea Bubble.

Not Edwin Hubble though: Disqualified as he was still alive after WWII.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
The Barney Rubble .... more like the final straw (occasional draw!).

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Tim , put on the shirt do the walk and suck it up . We will finish above you so just get it over and done with . Oh and photographic evidence would be appreciated.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
....fire extinguishers

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
So another Palace thread sinks without trace, so I thought I would give it a little bounce .
Tim, when’s the walk of shame taking place ? It would be great if you can produce photographic evidence to prove it .
Looking forward to next seasons prediction mate. :)

:rave::rave: Couldn't resist it :clap:

Attachments

• ABOVE US.jpg
    ABOVE US.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 425

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
What are you on about?

Our squad pulled together well throughout a difficult season. Apart from Jordan Mutch I genuinely can't think of anyone in our squad you could label as lazy.

Your club and support are a pastiche. You look to change to suit the latest trend or to align yourselves with what you believe may be interesting or cool, you have no identity. You've changed your colours (claret and blue to red/blue) to look like Barca, you've changed your nickname because you though Eagles sounded better (although no relevance whatsoever to Crystal Palace, Croydon or the surrounding area), you've generated an ultra group as you thought it looked cool from the south american/euopean leagues, you've taken to eurotrash woah woah chants with your ultras due to a complete absence of any atmosphere or support in general, your board has taken to catering for said ultras and supporting them when behaving like the utter twats they are

Surely the next stage is for these black clads idiots to copy what the black clad balaclava morons in Portugal have just done? Its the natural progression.

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
What are you on about?

Our squad pulled together well throughout a difficult season. Apart from Jordan Mutch I genuinely can't think of anyone in our squad you could label as lazy.

Cabaye, Benteke are not really the guys who I would take in the trenches with me. But credit to Roy and think he deserved the Manager of season award as he did a grand job of turning round a very poor side to a team that survived quite easily in the end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Cabaye, Benteke are not really the guys who I would take in the trenches with me. But credit to Roy and think he deserved the Manager of season award as he did a grand job of turning round a very poor side to a team that survived quite easily in the end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having watched 30 of our games live this season I can confirm Cabaye had a decent season, Beneteke was woefully out of form, Can't argue there.

Roy did a great job with a very decent squad once he had the majority fit to play.

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Your club and support are a pastiche. You look to change to suit the latest trend or to align yourselves with what you believe may be interesting or cool, you have no identity. You've changed your colours (claret and blue to red/blue) to look like Barca, you've changed your nickname because you though Eagles sounded better (although no relevance whatsoever to Crystal Palace, Croydon or the surrounding area), you've generated an ultra group as you thought it looked cool from the south american/euopean leagues, you've taken to eurotrash woah woah chants with your ultras due to a complete absence of any atmosphere or support in general, your board has taken to catering for said ultras and supporting them when behaving like the utter twats they are

Surely the next stage is for these black clads idiots to copy what the black clad balaclava morons in Portugal have just done? Its the natural progression.

Does Seagulls sound better than Dolphins?

Easy for types like you to have a dig at the HF but at least they have improved the atmosphere at Selhurst, You lot have the Bollox crew, The police box crew and the 'famous' NSK(your own labels not mine) Who lets face it are plain laughable.

Most of you Tarquins think a good atmosphere is some state sponsored flag waving whilst being dressed as a Mexican.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011

Easy for types like you to have a dig at the HF but at least they have improved the atmosphere at Selhurst, You lot have the Bollox crew, The police box crew and the 'famous' NSK(your own labels not mine) Who lets face it are plain laughable.

Most of you Tarquins think a good atmosphere is some state sponsored flag waving whilst being dressed as a Mexican.

Fancy telling us what your "ultras" :lolol: have got on Disney? It must be something big for him to pander and grovel to them the way he does. Pics? Videos? Go on. Just a hint for shits and giggles through the summer

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there

It's easy because they are an utter embarrassment. Many Palace fans agree.

Seagulls from Dolphins was organic, an evolution. It was not 'oooh look that sounds/looks cool lets abandon our history/identity at a drop of a hat. You did once have an identity but it was many many years ago.

A good atmosphere is spontaneous rather than choreographed. Having some **** facing backwards with a megaphone directing actions and order of service to a bunch of goons wearing uniform is a pathetic attempt to force an atmosphere. You had no atmosphere and no support to speak of, along came some goons who thought taking over might be fun. Have you forgotten the groupon quest prior to your little band of ultras? A pastiche of a club. Absolutely cringeworthy.

Tarquins? What's all that about?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

Living in your little bubble must be nice. Meanwhile, in the real world, the rest of English football laughs at your embarrassment of a football club.

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
It's easy because they are an utter embarrassment. Many Palace fans agree.

Seagulls from Dolphins was organic, an evolution. It was not 'oooh look that sounds/looks cool lets abandon our history/identity at a drop of a hat. You did once have an identity but it was many many years ago.

A good atmosphere is spontaneous rather than choreographed. Having some **** facing backwards with a megaphone directing actions and order of service to a bunch of goons wearing uniform is a pathetic attempt to force an atmosphere. You had no atmosphere and no support to speak of, along came some goons who thought taking over might be fun. Have you forgotten the groupon quest prior to your little band of ultras? A pastiche of a club. Absolutely cringeworthy.

Tarquins? What's all that about?

Blimey, I have heard it all now.

Atmosphere at all grounds have good and bad times,Selhurst was a good place to watch Palace in the late 80s and early 90s, Less so around the turn of the millennium. Your be telling me the Withdean was rocking every weekend next...

Your vocal support home and away has always been below average, You lot just don't like it that a fair amount of fans like to visit Selhurst for the decent atmosphere. You should really be concentrating on improving your own ground and rather than sniping at others, That could prove difficult though as lets face it Brighton just isn't a football town and plenty of your customers are not really Brighton fans.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012

Horses arse indeed .

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here