Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] 2019 Cricket World Cup

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
The definition of complacency and too many poor decisions. Hopefully a wake up call.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
We were 7/4 at the start, now out a couple of ticks at 2/1.

Fill your boots on the twos.

We will win this.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
We were 7/4 at the start, now out a couple of ticks at 2/1.

Fill your boots on the twos.

We will win this.

Depends who turns up on the day, we have imploded twice already, the Indians and the Convicts won't be scared of facing us for sure.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Depends who turns up on the day, we have imploded twice already, the Indians and the Convicts won't be scared of facing us for sure.

Absolutely, that is exactly why the book has us at 2/1, which is 33%.

Fill you MACKINTOSHES on us.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Are you new to following England ???

When Archer was out, the commentator said "There's been a bit of collapse by England" prompting me to say to Mrs G "How many times in the years I've been following England, have I heard those words?"

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Are you new to following England ???

Oh come on,. Willow, this is ours to lose.

A silly loss today doesn't change things.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I have never understood how Malinga is considered a legal bowler. Regardless some very poor batting cost us. Lost 2 already
India and Kiwis unbeaten. How are we still favourites?

Sent from my SM-J330F using Tapatalk

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
We've got enough in our locker to win this Cup, but Roy is one of the main men. Hales must feel like a kvnt tonight.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Love how the negativity comes out after a bad result on a tough pitch.

Granted some brainless shots with the bat today by some but you don’t become a bad team overnight.

Same against Pakistan, we’re supposedly the best team in the world by a long way and playing in home conditions but we’ve already lost 2 games against sides in abysmal form so far.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Same against Pakistan, we’re supposedly the best team in the world by a long way and playing in home conditions but we’ve already lost 2 games against sides in abysmal form so far.

They haven’t made CH the coach have they !
I stayed up to watch this, cheap wickets with no one really trying to build an innings.
Shame Wood didn’t just drop the bat on his final delivery and let Stokes get on strike, would have loved to have seen him pull it off.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Two Games today:

India vs Afghanistan at the Toilet Bowl this morning - only going one way surely?

West Indies vs New Zealand at Old Trafford, Windies last chance against the stealth bombers of the Tournament, can't see them doing it unless Gayle has one of those ridiculous batting performances that he is capable of now and again.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Shows how much I know, Afghans are making a decent fist of this. 163-4 after 38 India will be lucky get past 250 at this rate.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Love how the negativity comes out after a bad result on a tough pitch.

Granted some brainless shots with the bat today by some but you don’t become a bad team overnight.

Definitely not a bad team, but not getting 232 against a pretty poor side has shown some tears [as in torn] in the seams, so to speak.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here