Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bournemouth and west ham tickets on sale tuesday

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
FFS buy Bournemouth ticket, then want to get West Ham, and am told not eligible although have well over threshold, pathetic

Says

Sales for this event are limited to 0 tickets per event per history per item owner,

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
I have enough for Bournemouth and have bought 1 but it wont let me buy any West Ham tickets

Yep same.

Clueless set up. It will allow you if you've got more than the top tier for Bournemouth so they've clearly set it up the same for West Ham.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
I'm phoning them, but queue position 22...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
FFS, total cock up

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Yep same.

Clueless set up. It will allow you if you've got more than the top tier for Bournemouth so they've clearly set it up the same for West Ham.

I have over 400 points and can't get a West Ham ticket!

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Yep same.

Ive got more than the top tier for Bournemouth but still wont let me allocate one for myself for West Ham.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
You have to be in super fan territory to get a ticket for B'muff

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
I get that someone can make an error. I don't get why it takes so long to sort out.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I get that someone can make an error. I don't get why it takes so long to sort out.

They probably don't know yet, or are only just finding out and will resolve it.

I don't get why those who have several days to buy a ticket are getting so het up that they can't buy them within a few minutes of the window opening.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Got Muff ok but WHU is a **** up. Trying to buy for 5 of us who have more than enough points and it's telling me to piss off

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005

I don't get why those who have several days to buy a ticket are getting so het up that they can't buy them within a few minutes of the window opening.

I like to chose the best seat! Have snuffled what I consider to be the best seat, but can't check out. Fairly relevant at West Ham I'd say.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton

Cos I'll end up like last season wishing I'd bought feckin binoculars. Had to wait for texts to know who'd scored the first goal

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

Because you would expect to be able to buy a ticket from when you are told they are available from

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011

If you had a small child who cannot see a thing if people stand up you might think differently.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005

Also a lot of people plan their work around buying them now and might not be able to later or tomorrow?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here