Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Small minority of idiots in our support today

S.T.U cgull

Jan 17, 2009
HILLLLLLL
Here we go, the usual defence of "they're good kids, go to church every Sunday*, good to their mum's" type of defence.
The OP knows what happened to him and it sounds like he goes every week too... His day was spoilt by a bunch of no-marks, which may or may not be those pictures!

*Unless Brighton have a match...

Cannot defend as was not a witness to the levels of accused behaviour - can only ask for some reasoning to be given - though given the amount of anecdotal evidence coming through that seems unlikely!

I take issue with the posting of a photo of the accused group when we do not know whether all pictured were part of the alleged behaviour yesterday.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
I can only think it's the following mentalities:

a) You criticise those 'lively' away fans, then you're slagging off my beloved Albion, so that enemies of the club (Palace) will see it. Don't wash your laundry in public, blah, blah.

b) Be man enough at the time to tell the nine 21 year olds to f*ck off. If you haven't got the balls to do that, don't come on here complaining.

Both = very rigid thinking.

Why do you have to be a man to stand up to poor social behaviour? Do women not have the ability to do this too?

Ron Manager

Oooh, wasn't it?
Sep 14, 2015
Lentil Alley
Youngsters emerging from the pub bog cubicle, checking nasal hair for residue bag, ticketless middle aged blokes smashing through train barriers and 9 kids trying to stand in 5 seat spaces.

Not like the old days.....

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
So you think it's fine to post on NSC about your own problems at away games, such as not being able to watch the games properly as you can't stand up for 90 minutes, but you appear to take issue with others describing their own problems at away games.

Ok.

Fair comment, although in my defence, my comment was a general one without naming a ground or people.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Brilliant that. By photo-shaming without allowing them to give their version of events you have made yourself look a right cock..

It's trial by social media, with some on here as judge and jury.

Some of what the OP said is not true.
The photo with the flag was obviously taken another day, he can't accuse everyone in that photo of playing up.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It's trial by social media, with some on here as judge and jury.

Some of what the OP said is not true.
The photo with the flag was obviously taken another day, he can't accuse everyone in that photo of playing up.

Not sure what you're playing at, but you're not keeping up. Defend the tossers properly if that's what you want to do. Don't accuse the OP of lying. That's pathetic.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
There is,or was some confusion going on here with the quotes.
I'm not reporting anyone, I wasn't there.

Yeah, I know you wasn't there, but I still think you should have smashed 'em up.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Not sure what you're playing at, but you're not keeping up. Defend the tossers properly if that's what you want to do. Don't accuse the OP of lying. That's pathetic.

Keeping up, please explain?

I've heard the other side of the story, so that isn't pathetic.

Also read what I posted.

THE PHOTO WITH THE FLAG WASNT TAKEN AT WATFORD.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Report them to the club. If they were directly behind you, you must know what seats they were in. Seeing as tickets were only on sale to tier 1 and 2 supporters, they must be regulars.

If you read the thread I already have done.

jonsey

Aug 5, 2011
North Sussex
Report their seat numbers to the club instead of whinging on a message board

Exactly this, never going to slove the problem unless you take action. Slowly but surely they, and others can be identified

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005

Also read what I posted.

Fair comment. The photo with thre flag was not at Watford. The second photo is at Watford according to the twitter post.

I know it was his group that involved in the behaviour I outlined in my original post, however because they were behind me I would find it difficult to identify exactly which ones were being the total idiots rather than just idiots. Hope this clarifies it for you.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Exactly this, never going to slove the problem unless you take action. Slowly but surely they, and others can be identified

And for the last time, already done because I agree with you completely.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Also read what I posted.

Nobody said it was. It is a picture the OP found (on facebook I would imagine) that shows the boys who were standing behind him. :shrug:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here