Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace fans asking for Albion player shirts and autographs!!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Lovely scenes.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Wow that kid.

That's beyond humiliating. I don't know even understand it? How did the kid get the shirt? Did he switch allegiances cos Brighton are so much better.

Brilliant. Just brilliant.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Parent should be ashamed encouraging that. Any Albion parents also thinking it’s acceptable behaviour need reporting to social services. #AllThatsWrongWithFootballToday

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Palace fans are on Twitter fuming about the kid with the Albion shirt, his mum is getting a bit wound up with the comments aimed at her son and husband.
Some of the comments are pure hatred.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Wow that kid.

That's beyond humiliating. I don't know even understand it? How did the kid get the shirt? Did he switch allegiances cos Brighton are so much better.

Its a kid

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I would be gutted if my lad had ever wanted a Palace players shirt, but if he wanted it and got it I would be happy for him. I would not be putting up on social media though.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Poor gypsy lad has probably had enough of living in a caravan. He dreams of a home with running water and where he does not have to go outside to take a dump.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I would be gutted if my lad had ever wanted a Palace players shirt, but if he wanted it and got it I would be happy for him. I would not be putting up on social media though.

Deary me. Wrong answer

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Wow that kid.

It's only humiliating for grown adults who spout bile about it and then realise that it really doesn't matter and there are better things to concern themselves with.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Kind of thick to stick it on social media a few hours after their humiliation. In fact why put it on social media at all?

Could it just be a big wind up by an Albion fan?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Expect it to be on eBay soon?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here