Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I am respectful of your nationalistic view. But although I feel a lot of good things about Britain, I believe it could be a positive thing in the long term. I holiday in Wales and Scotland often, love them both but particularly Scotland and the Scottish people. I am nationalistic with a small 'n' and I detest and abhor any sense of superiority of one nation over another. Do not these people have the right, if they wish, for self-determination?

We are a tiny country with rapidly diminishing power and credibility. We are better off sticking together.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I agree. Some of the weight behind the 'Revoke' lobby, is actually NOT along the thinking of 'scrap the whole thing' though. For some (and it is a perfectly sensible and valid line of thinking) it is more: let us not rush into a poor situation in panic mode, which even a short extension / looming deadline will mean. Let us Revoke for now, and take proper stock of the available options.

I don't believe that Revoke now, means that the concept of Brexit is dead (just sleeping, etc).

After the referendum it should have become Britain's medium to long term aim to leave the EU, setting an "aim for" date that could be fluid if needed. The mistake was invoking article 50 and rushing headlong into leaving with absolutely no plan.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
After the referendum it should have become Britain's medium to long term aim to leave the EU, setting an "aim for" date that could be fluid if needed. The mistake was invoking article 50 and rushing headlong into leaving with absolutely no plan.
"The" mistake you say.

As if May has made just one mistake. :lolol:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[TWEET]1109035554543493120[/TWEET]

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Got to somehow keep himself attractive to the young blonde Russian girlfriend.

I wonder what it was about the millionaire adherent to Russian foreign policy objectives that so attracted her to him?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[TWEET]1109021403733508096[/TWEET]

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
2,625,272 Now

As others have said, doesn’t seem to be updating in real time now - perhaps this is protecting itself from the endless crashes so far.

Not even half that,when you take into account multiple e-mail addresses.Fraud on a massive scale.

brianwade

Jan 31, 2008
People Vote march tomorrow ....

Personally I don't like non Albion things on here - however our club do have a number of European players so it's a link - a weak one I grant you .
Anyway last chance to go on a shouty march tomorrow if that's the way you feel - or maybe go along and shout at the shouty march - if that's the way YOU feel .

Time to sort these idiots out - whichever way you voted

So go - the more the merrier https://www.peoples-vote.uk/

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here