Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If Newcastle falter tomorrow...

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Done a search of the net but i cant find it, is there a line graph showing or league position since the start of the season?
Know they have been for previous seasons.

If you look at the table on the BBC website and click on the little arrow to the left of the club name I think it shows it. Can't check as I'm on my mobile.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
But so was QPR..

Last night they played with confidence and only got the wobbles in a way that any away team defending a lead does. If they take that mentality into the last five matches I think they can take top spot. The pressure is on Newcastle United for it is expected of them.

Yep, QPR was on my one point list too. I hope they keep outplaying my thoughts.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Would not like to be in Huddersfield's situation right now,push too hard and they might exhaust themselves for the play off's,yet at the same time they have every right to push..

as for the title myself and [MENTION=695]BUTTERBALL[/MENTION] have been believers for a long time..we shall see

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Would not like to be in Huddersfield's situation right now,push too hard and they might exhaust themselves for the play off's,yet at the same time they have every right to push..

as for the title myself and [MENTION=695]BUTTERBALL[/MENTION] have been believers for a long time..we shall see

Huddersfield will continue to play the only way they know how, like demented Duracell bunnies on speed, and they'll keep it up until the end. It's the German way.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Put yourselves in Huddersfield shoes, if we were 12 points adrift coming into the last 5/7 games, would you feel confident?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Put yourselves in Huddersfield shoes, if we were 12 points adrift coming into the last 5/7 games, would you feel confident?

Points in the bag is where it is at at this stage of the season,used to think opposite but no i would not.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It would be great to parade it through Middlesbrough city centre if they come down.
My (young) daughter's teacher last year is a 'brough fan, and he was well annoying, rubbing the kids' noses in it. It looks like our positions will be reversed, and I'm after some tips on how to rub his nose in it (without getting daughter expelled).

I think my daughter needs to learn some sort of "**** you **** head, your going down, we're going up" kind of dance and ditty.

HitchinSeagull

Aug 9, 2012
Personally I don't really care about the title

Our club had one goal this season which was to get promoted. It's the remorseless, single-minded focus on that and that alone which has made us so strong. If we get there, I'd say 'job done' and congratulate the team on their mental strength and sheer determination. Everything else is glitter and tinsel - leave that to the armchair Sky brigade.
But isn't it the sky brigade who always say top four is all that matters in the premier league, I want the money for Tony and the glory for us all, just look at the trophy, the only proper trophy apart from the FA cup with names of all the greats of past and present inscribed on it. You know you want to see Bruno lift it!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Personally I don't really care about the title

Our club had one goal this season which was to get promoted. It's the remorseless, single-minded focus on that and that alone which has made us so strong. If we get there, I'd say 'job done' and congratulate the team on their mental strength and sheer determination. Everything else is glitter and tinsel - leave that to the armchair Sky brigade.

Really? Promotion is the goal but a league title should also be important. Winning trophies is what it is about. Not 'caring' about the title is a bit like Arsenal just wanting to qualify for the champions league every year rather than winning the Premier League!!!!

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I would love for little ol' Brighton to pip the massive favourites Newcastle to the Championship title. That would be amazing. Absolutely amazing.

To do that, I think we've got to be in control by the final day, we can't rely on Barnsley. Newcastle have a tough away game today, so let's hope they slip up.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here