Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] ifour 99 songs quiz

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Someone needs to learn to count and move on

I'm up to 86. Still can't get the Monk from the roof from the clues given. Me neither, people keep saying what’s he doing? I’ve no idea what he’s doing!Same with:
Tinkerbell really difficult, think about what it is and what she’s wearing on her feet
The Dice same as the monk
Pinhead you’re probably on the right lines, make sure the spelling is right
Bigfoot more generic, irs a cross between two things
The dancer with Barbie[/B]You mean the dancer that’s really small

I can’t work out the candle/wings or trumps hat. I already have one for trump but think his hat is a separate clue.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I can’t work out the candle/wings or trumps hat. I already have one for trump but think his hat is a separate clue.

its not a candle, think more along the lines of what a soldier might need for a gun and combine that with the part of the butterfly you can see.

For some of the others you are struggling with.
The Monk - You are looking for a mid 70s one hit wonder here, think more along the lines of what that type of monk is famous for performing.
The Dice - Early 70s track, the dice are not rolling but you are looking for a synonym for that word.

For those that have the answers is there 3 clues around Trump? The home sweet home sign on the box is one I've got and I've got something for Trump himself. I still can't work what is hat is?

And I'm still missing two other clues that i've almost got no idea where they are at all.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
its not a candle, think more along the lines of what a soldier might need for a gun and combine that with the part of the butterfly you can see.

For some of the others you are struggling with.
The Monk - You are looking for a mid 70s one hit wonder here, think more along the lines of what that type of monk is famous for performing.
The Dice - Early 70s track, the dice are not rolling but you are looking for a synonym for that word.

For those that have the answers is there 3 clues around Trump? The home sweet home sign on the box is one I've got and I've got something for Trump himself. I still can't work what is hat is?

And I'm still missing two other clues that i've almost got no idea where they are at all.

It's not the hat a smart man would wear.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Someone needs to learn to count and move on

I'm up to 86. Still can't get the Monk from the roof from the clues given. Same with:
Tinkerbell
The Dice
Pinhead
Bigfoot
The dancer with Barbie

In my defence, I was very, very drunk. Usually my counting is on fleek :)

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Thanks to all for the explanations around Trump. They've just helped me move to 98. To clarify, their are two clues that don't refer to his box. They seem to have been mislabelled. One is simply descriptive, one is insulting.

I'm left with one to get. Someone has suggested that there are 7 clues on the suitcases. I have 6 all related to labels. Is the seventh related to the cases themselves or does one of the labels give two clues?

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Thanks to all for the explanations around Trump. They've just helped me move to 98. To clarify, their are two clues that don't refer to his box. They seem to have been mislabelled. One is simply descriptive, one is insulting.

I'm left with one to get. Someone has suggested that there are 7 clues on the suitcases. I have 6 all related to labels. Is the seventh related to the cases themselves or does one of the labels give two clues?

One relates to the cases.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería

Screenshot_20181216-103103.png

What am I missing?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Oct 4, 2003

I'm still stuck on trumps hat. Despite all the clues, it's really pissing me off now as I know the answer will be obvious.

The 7th clue relates to the cases themselves. Thing where you might be going that would require you to need a suitcase or two.

Edit - Looking at your picture you've got all the suitcase clues though.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Oct 4, 2003
You're right. The dot on the hat I what he literally is.

Got it now.

I’m on 98. Not got the dance floor one...?

Song name is almost the same as the film it comes from, just drop one word. Dance floor was prominent on the posters for the film.

Now i've got the Trump hat clue, I'm down to just 2 needed, think one is something to do with the candy cane. Still trying to spot the other missing clue from the picture posted earlier in the thread.

Edit - the other is the gun the soldier is holding.(which i've now got)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here