Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Kayal

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
He did ok today but as they say 1 swallow doesnt make a summer but he should be in for both games this week.

BG I like you, I know you for real but this time just once admit you're ****ing bias is pure madness. The guy has never let us down and today he was superb

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Have always loved Kayal. Chuffed that it sounded like he put in a cracking performance!

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
proving CH not picking him was a terrible decision. He made a big difference today. Gave us some fight that has previously been lacking. Fingers crossed Propper is out for a few weeks.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
BG I like you, I know you for real but this time just once admit you're ****ing bias is pure madness. The guy has never let us down and today he was superb

I dont think that he was superb but did all that was required and for all we know Propper may have done the same playing with the team's attitude etc.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
In his first ever game for us he took the team and game by the scruff of the neck, scored and almost got us a draw. He is a good footballer with a big heart. Exactly what you want in a scrap. Has to play every game in the run in. HAS TO CH!!

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Kayal’s reaction at the end with the fans shows how he feels about the situation at the moment.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Irrespective of Propper's injury, Kayal needs to play every game for the rest of the season. Not once has he ever let the side down and drives us forward so much more. Works well with Stephens too - totally tried and tested.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Hitting his chest around the club badge, and also pointing towards CH and giving the “I don’t know why” reaction.

More of that please . Love kayal

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
He was my MOTM.

Jimmy Grimble

His reaction at full time was very telling

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
We've had 4 clean sheets this season and Kayal played in all 4 of those games.

I've long wanted Kayal to be back in the starting line up, he's the only aggressive central midfielder we have capable of really getting stuck in and putting himself about, but that clean sheet stat isn't true.

We've had 7, Kayal didn't play in the games against Watford and Everton and only played 5 mins against Huddersfield.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here