Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 'Paul Barber Sounds Albion Rallying Call'

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
No bottle top amnesty though :shrug:

Girl who served me on Saturday wasn't removing any bottle tops, she really looked like she didn't want to be there and got massively confused when i gave her £10.20 to pay the £8.20 bill. She must have spent a good 30 seconds staring at the 20p like it was a relic from a distant past we'd just uncovered.

I have of course emailed the club to dob her in, we can't be having that sort of wanton disregard for the bottle top law. I could have caused absolute mayhem with my full bottle of diet coke.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Anyone motivated by that and feeling better?

SollysLeftFoot

Mar 17, 2019
Bitchin' in Hitchin
giphy.gif

Was literally the film i was thinking of when searching for Dylan Thomas.

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
Does this mean that Sally from Supporter Services is going to get an unexpected call-up to the first team tomorrow, playing in a new midfield line-up with Kenny, the Saturday boy from the club shop?

Let's not forget the ball-boy who has to run across the width of the pitch to get the ball before gently placing it into the hands of the opposing goalkeeper

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
At this football club we win - and we lose - together*

*The club knows that not all supporters are together, but this is a tiny minority. With apologies to the vast majority of our fan base who are together and well behaved, we will state again that this club will never accept untogetherness in any form.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Let's not forget the ball-boy who has to run across the width of the pitch to get the ball before gently placing it into the hands of the opposing goalkeeper

That lad is a hero! Apparently the ballboy that sits in NE corner isn't allowed to climb over the advertising screens at pitchside so the one from the NW corner has to run the width of the pitch.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I'm just getting that Hereford feeling about Tues night game v Cardiff.
The anticipation of fighting for survival.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I'm just getting that Hereford feeling about Tues night game v Cardiff.
The anticipation of fighting for survival.
Watching football isn't really enjoyable at the best of times which is why I'm dreading Tuesday! However a decent result will make for a great atmosphere at the end..

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here