Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton need returns from big buys

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I think Hughton deserves a lot of credit for today. Leaving Murray on the bench was a gamble but it needed to be done, and Andone repaid his faith with the winner.

I feel there's one place up for grabs between Bissouma and Gross but the competition should benefit them both.

Izzy's form has dipped and now there's an opportunity for Ali J.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I think Hughton deserves a lot of credit for today. Leaving Murray on the bench was a gamble but it needed to be done, and Andone repaid his faith with the winner.

I feel there's one place up for grabs between Bissouma and Gross but the competition should benefit them both.

Izzy's form has dipped and now there's an opportunity for Ali J.

Left Kayal out as well which was a gamble (obviously wants him for Tues but couldn’t risk him starting as on a yellow suspension)

Well played CH

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
The last two games.

Bernardo, Bissouma, Andone. All awesome.

Thread closed.

teammelli

Jul 25, 2018
Alireza has always needed time in new clubs. He has never done well in his first season, but then a real surprises in years 2+. If Brighton want to get their return on investment they have to consider continuing their investment in Alireza despite mediocre returns for a few months. It is well worth the end result but one of the reasons I and many of my compatriots were concerned about him joining an EPL side is that generally the league/fans/teams do not have enough patience (or ability to be patient) to see something like this through.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here