Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The "I can't go to Wembley" thread

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
And why ?

Me, I booked a week in Spain for our 25th wedding anniversary, thinking "It's only Spurs away"

I feel your pain, you epitomise the luck of a Brighton fan well! But many congratulations to you and your significant other half. :)

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
How come all these people are on holiday when you could squeeze in a 7-10 night break over the international break. Part time supporters!

My kids are grown up..with their own kids so we go on holiday as and when we want.
It was originally spurs away it’s a bitter sweet moment missing the Semi but please don’t come out with stupid comments.
As much as I like BHA and have done for 50 years my life does not revolve around international breaks.
Oh and I’m going to Cuba in September before I know the fixtures that’s how I roll!!

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I live in Australia.

This, with bells on, UK trip already booked for September. But I will console myself with 'it is only the semi', and I was at the last semi, and final, and replay. But the best of luck to the team and all those revelling in the moment.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Will be watching the Lion King in London, big family get together. Hope the game is a late kick off, 6pm would be ideal, would mean I can watch the show then hot foot it over to Wembley for the semi.

Lion King has been on about 50 years and you just decided you want to go !!!!!

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Lion King has been on about 50 years and you just decided you want to go !!!!!

I don't want to go and didn't want to go :annoyed:. Its a big family event that I am being dragged to.

Hopefully it will be a late KO on the Saturday, does anyone know when details will be confirmed?

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Unavoidable work commitment on the Sunday. Work will be cancelled if it's the Saturday. They don't know that yet.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Hoping it's the Saturday, because I have a krav maga grading on Sunday.

Although let's face it, if it is the Sunday...certain sacrifices will simply have to be made :albion2:

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Suppose to be in Prague on a football weekender taking in some matches - been lucky enough to do a few of these in the last 2 years so will cancel to attend our game i think..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here