Aurora
Fat White Family
Maribou State
Shura

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Can’t wait, haven’t been since 2016 and doing it in style this year , managed to get a campervan so no more lugging kit to get a decent spot. Drive in, pull the handbrake on and crack open a beer :thumbsup:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Wonder how long The Cure will get. Usually play on and on, of course...

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Do main acts get an hour max?

Way, way more! Springsteen played for nearly 3 hours in 2009. For a lot of bands this is the peak of their career, so always a full set (albeit appreciate The Cure play more than most and that they have headlined 3 times before!).

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Let’s face it, this year looks a bit gash by Glastonbury standards

They’ve only announced part of the line up though. There’s a lot more to come.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Let’s face it, this year looks a bit gash by Glastonbury standards

And when I used to go I wasn’t really a Pyramid headliner type of person but I’d defo go and see both Stormzy and The Cure.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
And when I used to go I wasn’t really a Pyramid headliner type of person but I’d defo go and see both Stormzy and The Cure.

Ah okay, I thought this was the final list. The Cure definitely. Kamasi Washington, Idles and Lauren Hill would be my priorities but The Killers? Headlining? Really?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Ah okay, I thought this was the final list. The Cure definitely. Kamasi Washington, Idles and Lauren Hill would be my priorities but The Killers? Headlining? Really?

Yeah, it’s says “Line up so far” on the website. Agree about The Killers. Not only have they headlined recently before they play the U.K. regularly.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

I’d add TGTBTQ, Jon Hopkins, Hot Chip, Sons of Kemet and The Comet is Coming. Oh, and don’t forget the rain.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here