Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The "West Brom cup game - waiting for the upper tiers" thread *** all areas open! ***

1379 home stickets currently on sale. All bar 63 are in the WSU. That would suggest around 350 have been sold in the last 8 hours

West Brom have 359 unsold, mostly in G block. H and I of the south stand are currently unreleased to either team.

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
I reckon between us and west brom we have shifted over 27,500. selling around 400 a day so I am going to guess the attendance will be just over 28,000 which is absolutely fantastic

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Given that fans have consciously bought their tickets rather than being included in ST price the actual attendance should be close to the number of tickets actually sold, unless there is a mass boycott by 1901ers who didn’t have to buy their ticket.

So numbers there won’t be much different than PL.

For STH on here who aren’t going, can I ask why? (Don’t want to hear about another cruise PO!!)

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Given that fans have consciously bought their tickets rather than being included in ST price the actual attendance should be close to the number of tickets actually sold, unless there is a mass boycott by 1901ers who didn’t have to buy their ticket.

For STH on here who aren’t going, can I ask why? (Don’t want to hear about another cruise PO!!)

I can’t face the journey for a reserve match.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton

I wasn't going because I prefer only to use Mill Rd P+R. Personal choice. As they have now organised Mil Rd P+R, I phoned today and bought a couple of tickets. Looking forward to it too. After the terrible Sala tragedy, I really wanted to get out and actually enjoy something football related. If the likes of Sanders and Gyokeres get a run out, so much the better:)

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
1208 left for home fans , plus that shelf bit (not sure how many that seats) .

Jimmehh

Mar 21, 2016
Sussex by the Sea
I wasn't going because I prefer only to use Mill Rd P+R. Personal choice. As they have now organised Mil Rd P+R, I phoned today and bought a couple of tickets. Looking forward to it too. After the terrible Sala tragedy, I really wanted to get out and actually enjoy something football related. If the likes of Sanders and Gyokeres get a run out, so much the better:)

Am i missing something?

When was Mill Rd p+r announced? Bonus if this is the case!

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Just interested. I go to every home game but I know some people don’t do cup games. Just wondered why.

I promise not to make any judgements or tell Paul Barber.
After doing West Ham, Bournemouth and Utd away and all our home games over Xmas time for a break on Saturday travelling from Devon every time

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here