Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Fake cheap tat on sale outside Wembley - B.F.C.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
So all of the cheap fake “memorabilia” on sale outside of Wembley yesterday referred to B.F.C. I didn’t know that Barnsley or Burnley we’re playing there yesterday.

What makes it worse was that people were actually purchasing this nonsense

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
So all of the cheap fake “memorabilia” on sale outside of Wembley yesterday referred to B.F.C. I didn’t know that Barnsley or Burnley we’re playing there yesterday.

What makes it worse was that people were actually purchasing this nonsense

Yes, as well as the half n half scarves, there was a lot of cheap tat in the outlet centre.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Is official merchandise not mostly expensive tat then?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
BHAFC would be copyrighted. Generally the tat makers and sellers stay just the right side of the law.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I saw one women wearing a scarf commemorating our appearance at Wambley. :lol:

el punal

Sake! Even the half n half scarf merchants outside the Amex make half an effort to provide something arguably half decent.

They thrive on the Mr and Mrs M-U-G turning up to buy Master or Miss M-U-G a once in a lifetime souvenir of the wonderful occasion. The same M-U-G-S who probably have never been to an Albion home or away game, or even thought that if they bought a ticket wouldn’t it be good to buy some official merchandise to celebrate the day out. No, they don’t think or care. They just put money in the pockets of those crappy individuals selling complete shit tat on the street corner.

Part two of the rant goes to the scabby ticket touts haranguing you to buy their illicitly gained tickets. Please refer to the original rant for my description of them. :rant:

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
They thrive on the Mr and Mrs M-U-G turning up to buy Master or Miss M-U-G a once in a lifetime souvenir of the wonderful occasion. The same M-U-G-S who probably have never been to an Albion home or away game, or even thought that if they bought a ticket wouldn’t it be good to buy some official merchandise to celebrate the day out. No, they don’t think or care. They just put money in the pockets of those crappy individuals selling complete shit tat on the street corner.

Part two of the rant goes to the scabby ticket touts haranguing you to buy their illicitly gained tickets. Please refer to the original rant for my description of them. :rant:

Not quite sure I get what your point is apart from to slag off people who are perhaps taking their kids to their first ever albion game. So what if they spend a tenner to make their kids even happier.

el punal

Not quite sure I get what your point is apart from to slag off people who are perhaps taking their kids to their first ever albion game. So what if they spend a tenner to make their kids even happier.

My point is quite simple. If you want to spend money and make your kids happier then buy whatever merchandise - scarf, hat, wigs, flags, and so on - from the club. I did that for my grandson last week, knowing that my club, your club, will benefit from the revenue and not some leech preying on innocent and, dare I say it, gullible fans forking out for horrible tat.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
My point is quite simple. If you want to spend money and make your kids happier then buy whatever merchandise - scarf, hat, wigs, flags, and so on - from the club. I did that for my grandson last week, knowing that my club, your club, will benefit from the revenue and not some leech preying on innocent and, dare I say it, gullible fans forking out for horrible tat.

My 8 year old asked for a scarf when we arrived at Wembley way (he was wearing a brand new home shirt i got him last weekend especially for yesterday) . I told him that there are two things in football that you have to hate, 1 is anything related to that mob from Croydon and 2 is half and half scarves. He didn't want one after that.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset

Are you Paul Barber's dad?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

My kids were just happy to go to football at Withdean when they were little, didn't ask for anything else.

Make their kids even happier? ??? Lucky to go to Wembley for their first match.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here