Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] NSC unusable on safari again

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
So use tapatalk. It doesn't have everything but it's perfectly usable.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] it seems that embedded YouTube clips are not visible now for Safari users!

[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] this. Embedded YouTube clips on safari not been visible to me for 3 days. Just a blank white space the size of the clip...

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Refresh refresh refresh to open threads.

As stated earlier in this thread, before putting on AdGuard nearly 2 months ago it was pretty unuseable on my iPhone. Since, I haven’t had a single problem. It’s no loss to NSC income as I couldn’t use it.

Whenever (if ever) it gets fixed I will remove Adguard but must be a major issue to be going on this long and little heard from Bozza about it. I do most of my viewing on a laptop but can’t believe there aren’t lots of people (who possibly don’t post) who have similar problems on their phones to us.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
So use tapatalk. It doesn't have everything but it's perfectly usable.

Tapalk seems to have got very annoying just recently, adverts appearing between every thread, and as you try to scroll you can’t help touching the ads making them open.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Unusable for months now on NSC Modern on my mobile. Cant open threads. Have to revert to NSC mobile which the layout is poor as unable to see quotes.
Just means I spend very little time on here nowadays

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Suggestion Bozza. Why not run a poll/ sticky to see who’s having problems and with what? Think you might find it’s quite a few users.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I get a ‘congratulations virgin media customer’ pop up which redirects me to a phishing site when I click close.

iOS 12.2 running safari

Anyone else?

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
Bozza it’s Getting ridiculous now , if I’m not winning some sort of prize then the whole big board is unresponsive unless I refresh it about 3 times . All on iPhone and safari

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
If it helps, I am using Safari on my computer with Virgin Broadband with no problems.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here