Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion-free Championship Playoffs thread

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Play Off Semi + Clackers = LOSE. Better luck next year, Fulham.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
The annoying thing is, thanks to [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] and his FanDuel offer, I am flicking between this and Stoke v Arsenal to keep an eye on Joe Allen. And neither is a good game.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
My opinion is, the only southern team likely to win the play offs are Fulham, so I want them to stuff Reading. Plus I like Fulham and Reading are tinpot.

Jul 7, 2003
That Neutral Section looks huge :thumbsup:

Reading only seem to have the far end of that stand. I know their away following is crap but surely there must be more of them hidden out of sight of the main cameras for such a short away trip?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Fulham not doing enough to win this at the moment. Reading look far more solid.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Reading only seem to have the far end of that stand. I know their away following is crap but surely there must be more of them hidden out of sight of the main cameras for such a short away trip?

I'd like to think it's because of their crap following-Fulham probably gave them the minimum requirement.

larus

Fulham for me.

Reading - Tinpot.
SW - no need to comment really.
Huddersfield - Because of what Wagner said.

It was all very close in the play-off spots. If you think that Huddersfield deserved it but chose to rest players, then think how Blackburn feel after Birmingham beat a weak Huddersfield 2-0. Yes, i get playing for the play-offs, but if we were on the receiving end of that we'd be well pissed off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here