Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Anyone got any bright ideas for taking your mind off it all until later...

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Lots of work

I'm not going to the game, something I was cursing a couple of weeks ago, but consider a blessing now.

I can't go due to work either. I'm not sure what stress is worse - being there, or watching a phone app for a score update....

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I can't go due to work either. I'm not sure what stress is worse - being there, or watching a phone app for a score update....

Oh, I'm not working tonight; going to a gig. I'm going to be the one with the phone out every 10 minutes

If it's any consolation, I've missed six home league games since we've been in the PL and we lost one of them, the omens are good (the downside is that the one defeat I missed was the 4-0 to Chelsea)

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
This morning work.

From midday lunch with our CEO for my promotion this year.

Slink off early after boozy lunch to get even more lubricated and then hopefully drag some of the silent masses in the WSU to actually get behind the team.

12 of us, 10 bottles of red and a nice fat steak. I am well up for it tonight and will be Delia’ing anyone who doesn’t sing tonight.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I have given up on being busy and did so about 2 hours ago getting excited/agitated now.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Well, am in the indoor pool ��*♀️ as it is a bit cloudy outside. Gala evening in the main restaurant and once that is all finished about 8:30. -9 ish will go for a walk( hike) into Funchal.

Footy not on in any pub bar as it is manu Barca and axaj Juve tonight

So will casually sneak a peek at my phone throughout the night

I realise the thread is about now but I thought I would take it off track to annoy [MENTION=4639]ack[/MENTION]er

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I'm not an alcoholic, but it seems a habit for me to have my 1st can of lager around 3pm on a Saturday for away fixtures, and the same today even though kick off is a few hours away:drool:

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Wankathon.

It's the only way.

I'm down to 3 skins but I still can't take my mind off it.
Can't believe they have yet again, unnecessarily put me in a position whereas I have to pull me pud until kick off.
Why do we never do mid table mediocrity and give the old purple periscope a rest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here