Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Spurs Away re-arranged to Tue. 23rd April @ 7:45pm

maglers

Apr 26, 2011
Being bone-headed, I missed the window to get a ticket when the first wave became available (got my dates wrong), but I've just picked up one that came available this morning in block 117. Worth checking the website regularly if you still want to go.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
This fixture just happens to coincide with my first trip back to the UK in 16 months. Of course, with my Bronze membership and minuscule points tally I stood no chance of getting a ticket.

Albion's allocation has sold out, but it is possible that someone who purchased an adult ticket for the game might, due to unforeseen circumstances, find themselves unable to attend. In the olden days such a person might have advertised the spare ticket on a fans forum such as this, allowing another fan (perhaps even one on a rare trip back to the UK) the opportunity to go.

However, these days such a thing is frowned upon. So, please be aware that even if you fall into the category described above, a PM would be met with the appropriate response.

Albion_Dave

Jul 4, 2011
Eastbourne
Looks like they've not been dispatched yet.

Spurs.png

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just arrived in the post

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
I know we’re all focusing on tonight’s game, but about 60 tickets have appeared on the web site for anyone needing Spurs tickets.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I know we’re all focusing on tonight’s game, but about 60 tickets have appeared on the web site for anyone needing Spurs tickets.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

It does annoy me the club refuse to drop below a certain threshold. I'm only a few points under but basically impossible to get them

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
My daughter has spent her life with a Spurs supporting father and a Seagulls mum. As a child/teenager she was taken to White Hart Lane a couple of times a season and stood in the North Stand with her mates (not too close to mother as that was embarrassing!) and life was good as the 2 teams rarely came across each other.

I’ve just realised that this fixture occurs next week while she is in the UK visiting her dad. Please don’t let him have got tickets to take her to their new stadium:eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here