Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] thanks boys

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Your boy's words have just cheered me up no end! You're doing a great job as a Dad, Commander!:thumbsup:

Haha thank you. I seem to have prepared him for the crushing disappointment of being a Brighton fan fairly well.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Time to get a life outside of football, then. :thumbsup:

There's so much going on in the world, if football really is the determining factor in whether or not you have a good weekend then you really need to find something else to do.

I suggest spending more time with your avatar. :albion2:

Rubbish. I'd say you're devoid of any emotional intelligence if yesterday's result didn't ruin your weekend. Imagine being able to compartmentalise the result and move on at 5pm?!! People like that have no pulse! And they certainly didn't follow us to Gillingham. Nah, I'm Team Sydney on this one! :)

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I was quietly confident knowing that we had five winnable home games against teams around or below us - didn't necessarily expect to win all five, but expected to garner sufficient points to see us to comfortable safety.
The fact is though, that we have lost the first three - badly - the end of season is now going to be anxiety ridden and pretty miserable - even if we do scramble to safety. Not a happy bunny today.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I was quietly confident knowing that we had five winnable home games against teams around or below us - didn't necessarily expect to win all five, but expected to garner sufficient points to see us to comfortable safety.
The fact is though, that we have lost the first three - badly - the end of season is now going to be anxiety ridden and pretty miserable - even if we do scramble to safety. Not a happy bunny today.
I was never confident and openly told people who were confident they need their ****ing heads testing!

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
What makes the Club a laughing stock are fickle fans, asking for Chelsea shirts, clappers and stupid videos of tw*ts sing stupid songs.

Every team loses but the risible element of our fanbase is consistent.

Pre Amex a lot more heart

yep ....as a new arrival i'll agree every team loses ....but not like that ....that was shit .....that was the kind of shit derby served up when they got relegated with 11 (?) points .....it was shit....!!

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
So we lost at home to Southampton, massively helping them stay up as they were below us.
We lose at home to Bournemouth who were plummeting down the league and in dreadful form but we hand them PL safety.
And by dropping those 6 points we have handed the almost certainly down Cardiff a real lifeline and at the same time putting ourselves in real danger of relegation.
That takes some doing.

nail ...head,

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
We were standing outside North Stand after the game drowning our sorrows in Harveys when Shane Duffy walks past looking like thunder. I shout out 'well played Shane', (no sarcasm just star struck) he looked back at me as if he was having trouble not attacking me. He was certainly hurting last night as I hope all the players are.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
We were standing outside North Stand after the game drowning our sorrows in Harveys when Shane Duffy walks past looking like thunder. I shout out 'well played Shane', (no sarcasm just star struck) he looked back at me as if he was having trouble not attacking me. He was certainly hurting last night as I hope all the players are.
Probably not the best thing to say

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

well played is gaelic for fancy a bum ....did you not know that ....???

clockend1983

Apr 1, 2010
I replied on a previous thread that I thought we would get very
little in the way of points from bmuff,Cardiff and Newcastle
I still think that’s true as things are we might get a point
against Cardiff but that’s all
It’s like a terribly bad dream and I hope I’m wrong I really do

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Time to get a life outside of football, then. :thumbsup:

There's so much going on in the world, if football really is the determining factor in whether or not you have a good weekend then you really need to find something else to do.

I suggest spending more time with your avatar. :albion2:

And, perhaps, understand that football is a game we love. It's annoying to experience such a defeat but life, and footie, goes on. Ultimately it really doesn't matter that much. A mere footnote.

B52

Jan 23, 2013
Super Seaford From the South
So we lost at home to Southampton, massively helping them stay up as they were below us.
We lose at home to Bournemouth who were plummeting down the league and in dreadful form but we hand them PL safety.
And by dropping those 6 points we have handed the almost certainly down Cardiff a real lifeline and at the same time putting ourselves in real danger of relegation.
That takes some doing.

You forgot to add losing at home to Burnley

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
TROLL ALERT: if you were an Albion fan you would know that your examples are bollox. "Clappers" are only mentioned by Palarse fans, as they only appeared once and were immediately binned, as opposed to Fulham, Leicester, etc. where they are ever present. A 7 year old asking for a Chelsea shirt - so what? Just go away...

What makes the Club a laughing stock are fickle fans, asking for Chelsea shirts, clappers and stupid videos of tw*ts sing stupid songs.

Every team loses but the risible element of our fanbase is consistent.

Pre Amex a lot more heart

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here