Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Jack Grealish

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
That's generous, given that it seems I'm about the third to say the same thing :facepalm:

I was reading from the bottom up. It was meant as a compliment but I'm happy to retract it. :shrug:

:lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

BBC describe him as " a Blues fan". I am ashamed he shares my love of this genre which underpins much of today's music. Perhaps someone could pen a tune and dedicate it to him "Total bell end Blues" perhaps?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Had he been in front of the idiots who sit as magistrates in Horsham he would have got a lot longer than 14 weeks.

Ooh, have you got something to tell us BG? :wink:

The person I was alluding to was in Horsham magistrates for using a phone while driving , which he strongly disputed and the officer said he wasnt certain it was a phone. His body cam showed nothing either The Clerk of the court said it is a case that should be dismissed. However, the idiot in charge of the bench said guilty 6 months ban and total fine and cost of £850. He contacted a solicitor/advocate, not Mr Loophole, who said he would get his licence back immediately and win the appeal as no court in the land should have convicted him on the evidence presented. The crunch which is where the law is an ass and designed to help the rich the cost would be £2000 plus VAT. Hence no appeal.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The person I was alluding to was in Horsham magistrates for using a phone while driving , which he strongly disputed and the officer said he wasnt certain it was a phone. His body cam showed nothing either The Clerk of the court said it is a case that should be dismissed. However, the idiot in charge of the bench said guilty 6 months ban and total fine and cost of £850. He contacted a solicitor/advocate, not Mr Loophole, who said he would get his licence back immediately and win the appeal as no court in the land should have convicted him on the evidence presented. The crunch which is where the law is an ass and designed to help the rich the cost would be £2000 plus VAT. Hence no appeal.

Were you, I mean they, holding their phone or anything else at the time?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Were you, I mean they, holding their phone or anything else at the time?

The person, not me picked up their wallet which had fallen by rthe pedals and the PC couldn't say definitely whether it was the wallet he saw or a phone. as both black. That is not the point. The point is the Clerk told the magistrates it should be dismissed and her reply was I will take that into consideration when reaching a verdict. It is now a question of if you have the money a wrong and injustice can be righted if not tough luck Perhaps it is time to get rid of do gooders in society who sit as magistrates and replace them with with district judges who perhaps know more about life.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I assume that clubs will have passed round the banned fans photo fits to all the stewards even the ones that are asleep so there's no way these banned supporters will be able to go to a live match again .

article-1230280-0754D3D9000005DC-205_468x440.jpg

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
The person, not me picked up their wallet which had fallen by rthe pedals and the PC couldn't say definitely whether it was the wallet he saw or a phone. as both black. That is not the point. The point is the Clerk told the magistrates it should be dismissed and her reply was I will take that into consideration when reaching a verdict. It is now a question of if you have the money a wrong and injustice can be righted if not tough luck Perhaps it is time to get rid of do gooders in society who sit as magistrates and replace them with with district judges who perhaps know more about life.

If the PC did not know it was a phone then a) why did he take any action b) what did he write in his report? I guess he could have been charged with 'driving without due care and attention' in which case it would be irrelevant whether he waspicking up a wallet or a phone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here