Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] So are we all Man Utd tonight then?

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Lverpool as Champions and I hope BHA do something to help. . . Man Cities owners are despicable.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Does anyone know OGS's record since he got the job permanently? It's not very good.

Man Utd 2 - 1 Watford
Man Utd 0 - 1 Barcelona
Man Utd 2 - 1 West Ham
Barcelona 3 - 0 Man Utd
Everton 4 - 0 Man Utd
Man Utd 0 - 2 Man City

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Man Utd 2 - 1 Watford
Man Utd 0 - 1 Barcelona
Man Utd 2 - 1 West Ham
Barcelona 3 - 0 Man Utd
Everton 4 - 0 Man Utd
Man Utd 0 - 2 Man City

Imagine conceding 9 without scoring......................and only having one shot on target in your last game............

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Imagine conceding 9 without scoring......................and only having one shot on target in your last game............
Grist to the mill for those of us who think that the primary determinant of performance level is the playing squad not the enthusiasm/positivity/training ground skills etc of the manager....

peterward

NSC Patreon
Nov 11, 2009
Cardiff will beat Utd

I don't think they will, but it may very much depend on if Man U have something to play for.

If they can't make a European spot, I've no doubt the fringe players will get a run out. Hopefully they still can in which case they should be full strength.

If by then we're level on points with Cardiff, I reckon Warnock will try and park the bus, assuming we will lose. That's a different game entirely.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I was out last night at a holticultural lecture so missed the big game, will watch it back in its entirety this evening and give you a synopsis of my opinions but its not good for Man U at all. For the sake of the PL lets hope they can get their act together next season.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I was out last night at a holticultural lecture so missed the big game, will watch it back in its entirety this evening and give you a synopsis of my opinions but its not good for Man U at all. For the sake of the PL lets hope they can get their act together next season.

I had a look at the odds for the game, and at kick off, the United win was 6/1.

6/1 for Manchester United to win a home league match. That is incredible.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Possibly. Imagine if that one is level going into the final 3 minutes. Would Liverpool bring their keeper up for a corner?

They'd have to. With the fixtures remaining, as they are (City v Burnley A, Leicester H, Brighton A and Liverpool v Hudds H, Newcastle A, Wolves H) and only a point in it, any dropped points now is almost certainly decisive.

City's games look slightly more difficult (bar the obvious), although they do have a small advantage in that in each of the next two rounds, they play after Liverpool. If either are going to be in a position to NOT throw caution to wind, it will be them.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I had a look at the odds for the game, and at kick off, the United win was 6/1.

6/1 for Manchester United to win a home league match. That is incredible.

What was more incredible was it was the first time in EPL history Man U have lost 2-0 at home.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Possibly. Imagine if that one is level going into the final 3 minutes. Would Liverpool bring their keeper up for a corner?

No but the Newcastle keeper will probably throw it in his own net judging by how this season has gone.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here