Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

After beating Palarse

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
Don't want to pre·empt anything but after beating the scum and since we all love ska music what about a ska remake of the boys in the old Brighton blue. Come on Attila and the barnstormers you first. If that don't work maybe a punk/oi version by Peter and the Test tube babies. Bit of jovial fun wont go a miss on our possible fourth trip to wembley.:albion2:

Last edited:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Iv'e not commented on any of these threads, they could come back to bite us.
I do think Lua Lua will do well, i think the PIG will make a couple of great saves, and i have an inkling that Spanish will score from a penalty.
As for a win........i really hope so.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I think the mods should just remove all these threads on Friday, just in case.

Too late trig it's been seen and noted ( with the others) you lot are very confident aren't you ( you are odds on favourites though ).:)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Too late trig it's been seen and noted ( with the others)
What's been noted? I have no idea what you're talking about. I can't see any posts with Albion fans getting carried away.

you lot are very confident aren't you
To be fair, we're only confident because we're miles better than you, and it's going to be a complete drubbing.
you are odds on favourites though
You're actually favourites for the first game.

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
This post was all about a remake of song!!! Should have made that explicit in the title. I didn't want to upset our sensitive petals that the Albion have in some sections as supporters so I apologise.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here