Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Strange, all this kerfuffle about parliament " interfering " in Brexit when the whole idea of Brexit was to bin rights and standards and have parliament in control?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Yes yes, great deflection.

Can you explain the comedic value? Was I right?

It's this kind of attitude which partly contributed to us leaving in the first place.

Your last sentence makes no sense at all. I think you may have a bit of an inverse snobbery problem. Something of a chip on your shoulder, I shouldn’t wonder.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I wasn’t addrsssing you, ****wit.

:bigwave:

And you think that tosser would be nice to anyone doing a girly flounce like that? Or you, for that matter!

Keep it up, I'm enjoying it.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Dear lord.

Taken from the guardian report on the Leave means Leave march;

"One 72-year-old participant told the Guardian: “I don’t want my grandchildren being conscripted by an EU army likely led by the Germans.” "

Just wow!

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
But you didn’t know what you were voting for.
https://twitter.com/cgreenuk/status/1107213267418542080?s=21

By legal default, on our way.

I looked at the link. One of the contributors espoused the usual line that the 'EU always gets its way' (etc). this line - which casts heroic UK as standing up to the Euro-bullies is one of the many myths routinely pedalled by the likes of Boris Johnson and co.
But here's the conclusion of a study into voting patterns on the European Council:

We can conclude that the UK is clearly an assertive actor in the EU arena, and that UK government ministers have sometimes been outvoted when negotiating EU laws in the EU Council. Nevertheless, in terms of the total volume of legislation passed, the proportion of times the UK government has been on the “losing side” is tiny.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I genuinely wonder sometimes it May is a patriot after all and it’s been her plan all along to make such a hash of it that we have to revoke A50. She could a actually be a Britain loving altruist after all and not a treacherous old witch.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Dear lord.

"One 72-year-old participant told the Guardian: “I don’t want my grandchildren being conscripted by an EU army likely led by the Germans.” "

Just wow!

Baby boomers can be just the worse, they know nothing of the war.

The lucky generation, cheap houses, plentiful jobs, gold plated pensions and an NHS at its peak.

Now they just sit around getting angry after decades of being groomed by Dacre & Murdoch...

Last edited:

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Sorry if this sounds direct

But, sometimes it might be better if you don't post at all...

Got to agree with you; s/he is actively delusional and wastes a lot of effort trying to persuade anyone to share the mirage s/he has created for her/himself. A complete time waster........

Last edited:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Dear lord.

Just wow!
Information warfare attacks work !

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Baby boomers can be are just the worse, they know nothing of the war.

The lucky generation, cheap houses, plentiful jobs, gold plated pensions and an NHS at its peak.

Now they just sit around getting angry after decades of being groomed by Dacre & Murdoch...

Genuinely, in the cinema the other afternoon. Full of baby boomers. One was complaining that it was “too dark”. Entitled babies.

Went to The Dome on Sunday to see a concert. BPO, so full of baby boomers. So entitled, so “me first”.

Went to toilet in the interval and they are all there queuing up for tea and cake and chocolate and ice cream and souvenirs. Pushing and jostling and tutting getting annoyed with each other... and .”what can I get, what can I spend on, what’s here for me?”

Hideous.

attila

1997 Club
Jul 17, 2003
South Central Southwick
I think this sums up the whole smegbucket of clusterfkery quite well.
53861029_2290561747662880_4603482480568172544_n.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here