Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Solly March untouchable ?

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Solly was outstanding today in defence and attack, MOTM by a long way (match sponsors ... wtf). Love him, so proud that he comes from Sussex. PL class.

Agreed thought his work rate today was excellent. Really need him to take it a step further though and have more confidence in the box. Propper was pretty good today as well.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
I shall forever boycott Sky Construction Limited for not choosing Solly as MOTM. Admittedly I am not a regular buyer of construction services but they cannot be trusted to make even simple decisions and so will NEVER use them.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Best I’ve seen him play in the PL......hopefully will,push in from here and start to take the FB on a bit more. Having (mostly) Gross behind him in midfield in the 433 helps a lot, he doesn’t have to defend quite as much and can get forward more.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Best I’ve seen him play in the PL......hopefully will,push in from here and start to take the FB on a bit more. Having (mostly) Gross behind him in midfield in the 433 helps a lot, he doesn’t have to defend quite as much and can get forward more.

He was also brilliant against CP in the last match, owning the diver who’d given plenty of other PL defences problems. MOTM again IMO.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Solly was brilliant today. As well as Propper played, I don't think I have heard the crowd immediately chant another player's name straight after the MOTM announcement as they did for March. He was the most obvious MOTM for ages.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Solly was brilliant today. As well as Propper played, I don't think I have heard the crowd immediately chant another player's name straight after the MOTM announcement as they did for March. He was the most obvious MOTM for ages.

I was in the NS. There was a “WTF” was Propper was announced, followed by a spontaneous Solly chant from loads.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

Solly was good, but Propper was just better. Genuine applause all round when the MoTM was announced.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Solly was good, but Propper was just better. Genuine applause all round when the MoTM was announced.

Well, it's all about opinions...

Yes, there was genuine applause for Propper. I applauded him - he played really well, as usual.

However, I thought Solly was the stand-out player. It was great to see him having the courage to take people on and make things happen, something that we haven't seen enough of from him this season.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Solly has been one of my players of the season so far. Don't understand the bad press he constantly gets.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Well, it's all about opinions...

Yes, there was genuine applause for Propper. I applauded him - he played really well, as usual.

However, I thought Solly was the stand-out player. It was great to see him having the courage to take people on and make things happen, something that we haven't seen enough of from him this season.

When he sorts out the physical side of his game he looks blooming marvellous

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I have been a critic of Solly quite often this season but he was very good today, shame he had virtually no support in the box when he had wriggled his way into a crossing position. Excellent game but I agree that Propper was MOTM

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Thought he was very good today and has been noticeably improving the last few weeks more generally, looks a better and stronger on the ball going forward. Just needs to get a bit more consistency in the final pass and he will be excellent all the time!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here