Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Stephane Bahoken

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
And so it begins...from the Express

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/948422/Brighton-transfer-news-Stephane-Bahoken

EXCLUSIVE: Brighton lead the chase for Strasbourg striker Stephane Bahoken

Brighton lead the chase for Stephane Bahoken for the summer
The Seagulls have sounded Cameroon international Bahoken about switching to the Premier League when his contract runs out at the end of the season.

Bahoken, 25, who had a spell on loan at St Mirren earlier in his career has scored eight goals for Strasbourg this season which earned him his first International cap.

Brighton do face competition for his services from a handful of clubs in France as well as Spain and Italian side Udinese.

Newcastle United and Everton have had scouts check him out after he refused terms for a new deal from Strasbourg preferring to look across the channel.

Stephane Bahoken has been called into the Cameroon squad after impressing this season
Aston Villa wanted in January to bolster their chances of making a quick return to the Premier League with a move for Bahoken only to have it knocked out.

The Championship promotion hopefuls are still interested in signing him but a deal could depend on Steve Bruce getting them back into the top flight.

Stoke City have also asked about his future plans but The Seagulls who have all been assured their Premier League future are at the front of the queue.

Edit. Just checked his stats, scored 6 in 14 starts in ligue1 this season and managed to score away at both PSG and Monaco. Not bad.

Last edited:

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
I thought there was a rule on here that the OP also has to post a show reel and pics of the girlfriend. Stat Brother won’t be happy!

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Thank you [MENTION=17447]Bakero[/MENTION].

We still need the transfermakt valuation, WaG, and the kidz seem to enjoy the fifa thingy.

But as [MENTION=27019]Foul Play Rocks[/MENTION] says there are rules for this sort of thing, and this thread only gets credit for original source with the added bonus of full story, saving us all from clicking on the Express' 'Brighton sign Princess Diana shocker' website.

Johnny RoastBeef

Jan 11, 2016
It's good to know we're all assured of our premier league future.

Is it possible to add a pessimism filter to NSC so we optimists can enjoy our positivity in peace?

Johnny RoastBeef

Jan 11, 2016
Thank you [MENTION=17447]Bakero[/MENTION].

We still need the transfermakt valuation, WaG, and the kidz seem to enjoy the fifa thingy.

But as [MENTION=27019]Foul Play Rocks[/MENTION] says there are rules for this sort of thing, and this thread only gets credit for original source with the added bonus of full story, saving us all from clicking on the Express' 'Brighton sign Princess Diana shocker' website.

Thanks boss, I'll try harder in future.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Does look like the profile of player we'd be interested in.

Reading that though on this beautiful, warm, sunny morning takes me back to last year and does make me realise that this is going to be my morning routine for the next few months, feels like summer is already here!

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
I've decided that for the rest of the Spring and Summer I will not open any threads
like these which lead "blah blah blah interested signing..blah, blah, blah"

99.99% b***s**t.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I like all these 'leads' to new signings. It gives me a chance to make a purely irrational decision, based an obvious untruth, about a subject I pretty much have no interest or skill in, about should we sign this or that player:)
I like the summer

madinthehead

I have changed this
Jan 22, 2009
Oberursel, Germany
I am really hoping his surname sounds similar to this.

2290669_0.jpg

Could be chanted every time he touches the ball..

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I've decided that for the rest of the Spring and Summer I will not open any threads
like these which lead "blah blah blah interested signing..blah, blah, blah"

99.99% b***s**t.

I feel sorry for you. This is the most entertaining part of NSC even if very few transfers actually materialise.
It's almost a game to see if NSC can find a player linked with the club more than 48 hours before he is actually announced.
In fairness to the club they hold the upper hand over the keyboard detectives on here.

We'll crack a case eventually!

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
I feel sorry for you. This is the most entertaining part of NSC even if very few transfers actually materialise.
It's almost a game to see if NSC can find a player linked with the club more than 48 hours before he is actually announced.
In fairness to the club they hold the upper hand over the keyboard detectives on here.

We'll crack a case eventually!

By all means crack on with it then.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
30 goals in 131 games......
We are a club that likes strikers with low goals to games ratios.
Maybe Tony wants him for his new club in Belgium?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here