—————-—Murray—————

Izquierdo
Andone
Burn
Button
Bernardo
Kayal
Locadia

Back to basics. March and Ali j to switch.

That team sends a shiver down my spine. I really, really hope that isn’t the side or we could be looking at a more humiliating Saturday afternoon than last week.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Because I didn’t foresee his game collapsing overnight to the shitness of Propper and Jahanbakhsh.

We didn’t lose tonight because of Dale Stephens. We lost because he and about 7 others were all crap on the night, outplayed, out fought, couldn’t pass for love nor money.

A relegation team/squad, lacking in many key areas.

Looking at Stephens the other night I wonder if he needs to not play today for his own good. He looked out of sorts at the end. Needs a rest.
Neither he nor propper deserve to play on form.
If kayal doesn’t start today, it’s a bad decision.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I do not understand the thought of dropping one of our best players and possibly the players choice of POTS to bring in an eager inferior player, who may or may not improve the side. There is a reason CH hasnt picked Kayal.he obviously does not rate him as highly as many on here.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I do not understand the thought of dropping one of our best players and possibly the players choice of POTS to bring in an eager inferior player, who may or may not improve the side. There is a reason CH hasnt picked Kayal.he obviously does not rate him as highly as many on here.

.....best or not, he is woefully out of form.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Nope.....didn’t hear directly so wouldn’t stake my life on it, but the individual apparently got a ‘home visit’ and the tin tack......
Hopefully a change in fortune now we arn't letting the opposition know our team in advance.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Form is temporary class is permanent and will overcome the loss of form.

Stephens has neither form or class at this level. He’s woefully out of his depth in this league. Should now be a squad player at best.

I don’t believe that Kayal is the long term answer if by some miracle we do stay up, but I would much, much rather him in the side for the rest of the season than DS.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton

If our players vote for DS as POTS then it will be confirmed that they have completely lost it.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
—————-— Ryan ——————
Bruno ——-Duffy—Dunk —Bong
Ali J —Stephens-Propper—March
——————-Gross —————
—————-—Murray—————

Izquierdo
Andone
Burn
Button
Bernardo
Kayal
Locadia

Back to basics. March and Ali j to switch.

Really?

If Ali J is in the starting line up and Propper and Stephens are playing together I will be worried.

I'm not saying Stephens or Propper should both be dropped from the squad, but Kayal should start with one of them.
Ali J shouldn't be anywhere near the starting line up after seeing him against Cardiff.

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Button

Bruno Burn Dunk Montoya

AJ Kayal Propper March

Gross Andone/Locadia

Anyone who will make an effort as a team basically

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I have been picking Ali J to score in the Seagulls Fantasy League for absolute weeks. Today I though 'FFS, this one has Murray all over it'.

Ali J will score his first goal for us today, won't he.

:facepalm:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Button

Bruno Burn Dunk Montoya

AJ Kayal Propper March

Gross Andone/Locadia

Anyone who will make an effort as a team basically

I love that line up. I think I may go for Andone and Locardia together as Pascal isn't quit match ready I don't think.

Sue1983

Aug 15, 2018
Button

Bruno Burn Dunk Montoya

Izquierdo Kayal March

Gross

Andone Murray

After the last 2 performances Stephens, Propper & AJ should be no where the starting line up

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here