Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Twenty Members of a Grooming Gang Convicted

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
There have been paedophiles in the EDL, and the vast majority of paedophiles in this country are white.

Of course people are going to be enraged, when this disgusting heinous trafficking goes on, but the reason I used the word trafficking, and sex slaves is because it is going on all over the country, and not just by Muslims.

The vast majority of paedophilia is within a family. Someone my other half worked with was arrested and sentenced to sixteen years for sexually abusing his stepdaughter, aided and abetted by his wife, the girls mother. Everyone was totally shocked when he didn't come into work, and the reasons why came out.
It is uncomfortable to know and realise, it is happening in your street, and your town.

It is so easy to get enraged about northern towns and other cultures, but stop putting labels on criminals. No one culture has a monopoly on sexual crime.

Last edited:

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
One question is.... did they target white British girls because they are not Muslim? Would they consider people of their own religion to be out of bounds, and have such little respect for non-Muslims they felt it was acceptable to do what they have done?

Everyone jumps on their horse to ride into battle with anyone who points out they're Muslim, or Sikh - but what about an alternative viewpoint in this case. I specifically say "in this case" because 20 pieces of shit do not represent an entire religion.

Just a thought... That's all. When it comes to race, colour, religion and sexual orientation we're far too scared to look at things from all angles these days. People just turn into snowflake wankers the moment you even question or try to debate something contentious these days. Without proper discussion asking what people perceive as awkward questions, you'll never have a proper debate and never reach any real conclusions or agreements. It just gets swept back under the carpet for all to breathe a sigh of relief and get back to their fairtrade lattes.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
One question is.... did they target white British girls because they are not Muslim? Would they consider people of their own religion to be out of bounds, and have such little respect for non-Muslims they felt it was acceptable to do what they have done?

Everyone jumps on their horse to ride into battle with anyone who points out they're Muslim, or Sikh - but what about an alternative viewpoint in this case. I specifically say "in this case" because 20 pieces of shit do not represent an entire religion.

Just a thought... That's all. When it comes to race, colour, religion and sexual orientation we're far too scared to look at things from all angles these days. People just turn into snowflake wankers the moment you even question or try to debate something contentious these days. Without proper discussion asking what people perceive as awkward questions, you'll never have a proper debate and never reach any real conclusions or agreements. It just gets swept back under the carpet for all to breathe a sigh of relief and get back to their fairtrade lattes.

Exactly. Children are threatened and told if they tell someone, they'll be in trouble, or Daddy will get sent to prison and you'll be in care. It's a totally despicable crime and people need to be aware of it, not chunter on a football message board about other cultures or town up north.
As I said, it is going on in your street today.

(by your KN, I'm not referring to you personally)

This is why teachers, doctors and health officials are told to look out for signs of abuse in every town.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
It's not about the religion in any shape or form. It's about what has now become a dispiritingly common tale of a sleazy gang of middle aged creeps passing around groups of vulnerable young girls like lumps of meat. Then the official agencies over-congratulating themselves when they finally put these sleazebags in jail after WAY too many years of allowing these girls to slip through the net of their supposed duty of care.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
It's not about the religion in any shape or form. It's about what has now become a dispiritingly common tale of a sleazy gang of middle aged creeps passing around groups of vulnerable young girls like lumps of meat. Then the official agencies over-congratulating themselves when they finally put these sleazebags in jail after WAY too many years of allowing these girls to slip through the net of their supposed duty of care.

One of them was 54, but the vast majority of them were in their 20s and 30s.

I do blame the authorities who didn't listen when the girls asked for help.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
There have been paedophiles in the EDL, and the vast majority of paedophiles in this country are white.

Of course people are going to be enraged, when this disgusting heinous trafficking goes on, but the reason I used the word trafficking, and sex slaves is because it is going on all over the country, and not just by Muslims.

The vast majority of paedophilia is within a family. Someone my other half worked with was arrested and sentenced to sixteen years for sexually abusing his stepdaughter, aided and abetted by his wife, the girls mother. Everyone was totally shocked when he didn't come into work, and the reasons why came out.
It is uncomfortable to know and realise, it is happening in your street, and your town.

It is so easy to get enraged about northern towns and other cultures, but stop putting labels on criminals. No one culture has a monopoly on sexual crime.

Yes, we know. It's disgusting, despicable and downright evil, and the people who do it are scum, beneath contempt. We all need to do whatever we can to stamp it out.

But......this thread was specifically about twenty pieces of scum found guilty at a criminal trial, not about every child sex crime any time, anywhere, discovered and prosecuted or not. There shouldn't be a problem discussing one particular case. I find it difficult to understand why some people seem to bristle with indignation at the mention of the fact that Rochdale, Rotherham and Huddersfield are northern towns, and that the scum convicted for the crimes there are people of colour.

jonnyrovers

mostly tinpot
Aug 13, 2013
Shoreham-by-Sea

The human condition is a complex and unfathomable beast and cares nothing for faith or ethnicity.

I read about the case of an educated middle class white man (ex army officer) who got off on the fantasy of overpowering & having his wicked way with arabic women. He didn't find arabic women particularly attractive, but enjoyed the symbolism of a white man exerting his perceived power over an exotic, off limits, protected and burkha covered woman. He would regularly visit an arabic prostitute and act out his fantasy. A pre-agreed transaction between two consenting adults. He controlled his desire in this way, and fully understood that very few people would understand or empathise with his desires & actions. He was certain that other ex servicemen who toured Iraq & Afghanistan did similar. So is this a cultural behaviour confined to this tight group?

My point is that clearly, similarly, there is a 'thing' that many asian males desire sex and/or control over young, white, vulnerable women. It is absolutely reasonable and expected that some asian men think this way, because they are human and have desires. If they act out their desires in a controlled and agreed way, with a consenting partner, then surely that's ok too. BUT, in several cases these men have gotten together and formed 'tight groups' and acted on their desires collectively in the most heinous and despicably illegal way. Mob mentality has ensued and awful things have happened.

It isn't racist to point out the social, cultural, ethnic, maybe even religious traits that link the crimes that have happened in towns across Britain in recent years. What is important is that they are treated as sex crimes by definition, not race crimes.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Yes, we know. It's disgusting, despicable and downright evil, and the people who do it are scum, beneath contempt. We all need to do whatever we can to stamp it out.

But......this thread was specifically about twenty pieces of scum found guilty at a criminal trial, not about every child sex crime any time, anywhere, discovered and prosecuted or not. There shouldn't be a problem discussing one particular case. I find it difficult to understand why some people seem to bristle with indignation at the mention of the fact that Rochdale, Rotherham and Huddersfield are northern towns, and that the scum convicted for the crimes there are people of colour.

You have completely missed the point. Who is bristling with indignation?

I do see indignation in this thread, pointing the fingure at a culture and at northern towns, but my point is that detracts from the problem that is everywhere. It's so easy to say it's happening there and sit here being all self righteous about our own culture and our own towns.

Girls in nail bars. Are they sex slaves at night? Girls brought over here to work as waitresses, bar work or chambermaids, have found themselves trapped and abused.
Stop looking under northern stones and look in your own town.

My church has a group called Alternatives, which gives counselling to pregnant women, those who have had abortions and suffered since, and also work with Sussex police to try and reach those who are sex slaves. There is a free telephone number for those who want to try to escape.

Here is some great work done by Sussex detectives. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-41512050

But if you want to carry on chuntering about northern towns and Asians, then I can't stop you. I will question your motives.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
What is important is that they are treated as sex crimes by definition, not race crimes.

Which was my question. Did these men solely target white British girls because they were not Muslim, and therefore it didn't 'count' like it would if they were grooming and sexually abusing young Muslim girls? Is this a sex crime and a race crime?

I'm not saying it is, or it isn't - but the question should be asked. All I can say with almost certainty is that if a gang of 20 white British males had just been locked up for targeting, grooming and raping underage Muslim girls, there would be riots and demonstrations - and this would be a race crime in the eyes of many.

Anyway, I'm not going to argue the rights or wrongs - I just think that question needed asking, however inconvenient and awkward for some it may be.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I'm not saying it is, or it isn't - but the question should be asked. All I can say with almost certainty is that if a gang of 20 white British males had just been locked up for targeting, grooming and raping underage Muslim girls, there would be riots and demonstrations - and this would be a race crime in the eyes of many

Could you imagine it, there would be absolute carnage!

Many of what are now third and fourth generation Asians I believe absolutely detest Britain and British cultures and all that it stands for!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here