Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Cycling geeks

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
So what's new?

F67DF26C-4865-4DCF-87F7-96F047B85991.png just some of the layout really. Looks better. Well it does to me. :shrug:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I haven't got that. :down:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You'll be pleased to know [MENTION=19321]Pogue Mahone[/MENTION] The Stat Steed is now looking resplendently clean.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
My 'rolls' this week were encouraging. Both involved two false starts but I went from 11.5 mins to 14, so hopefully not long before I retire the mtb. Very much like a toddler learning to ride: once you get going its pretty good, but its the getting going which is the hard part.

I had a tiny window to ride today, so went out in the dark. My front light paranoia which saw the extra levels of 'security' worked as one escaping torch ended up dangling. Top lighting in the dark.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Quick question...
During and after all my rides lately I am am getting massively sore feet. Not been a problem before, but after my 50 miler today I was barely able to put any weight on my right foot as the bone felt so bruised. Its all the way down the outside & underside of the foot (particularly so at the midpoint) - & feels like Ive been stamping barefoot on pebbles for an hour.
Any advice or tips to stop it happening??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here