Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The last seven games: turning Sussex blue & white again

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Is one allowed to toss one's blue and white streamer (bog roll) from the upper reaches of the West Upper? I reckon I could land it in the away team's technical area with aplomb, but would be ejected and banned for such an act?

They had no issue with it last season. A properly hurled streamer floating majestically from the WSU is a sight to behold.

Mind you, despite my best efforts, I think most of mine failed to make the WSL, but got marooned in the 1901 :lol:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Is one allowed to toss one's blue and white streamer (bog roll) from the upper reaches of the West Upper? I reckon I could land it in the away team's technical area with aplomb, but would be ejected and banned for such an act?

Has one been reading the etiquette of throwing karzi paper from a majestic height, at the cathedral of bedwetters?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

The problem is, a properly hurled streamer, in order to accurately find it's target, and not get blown by the wind, needs to be weighted with something, and thereby lies your problem. It could cause someone a nasty injury.

Taxi for el punal?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Well i'm ready

BxWSqT8CAAEEajs.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Enough, back on topic :lolol:

Blue and white, blue and white, blue and white...

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
heh heh heh

Attachments

• boyblue.jpg
    boyblue.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 371

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports