Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bruno

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
I don't understand why so many posters give him a hard time. OK, he might not be the greatest of defenders but he has some great touches and on many occasions he has put the killer cross into the box. Also, I see him as Brighton through and through, a bit like Calde, capable of great things, but in any case on our side and one of us. So lay off.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I don't understand why so many posters give him a hard time. OK, he might not be the greatest of defenders but he has some great touches and on many occasions he has put the killer cross into the box. Also, I see him as Brighton through and through, a bit like Calde, capable of great things, but in any case on our side and one of us. So lay off.
I'm sure most appreciate he's a great footballer, has lovely control etc but he's a liability in defence.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
He was appalling today, the most stupid and crass challenge I have seen for quite a while for that penalty.

Thank god Stockdale repaired the damage as it was the turning point of the game.

Last edited:

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

Out of interest, how many assists has he got this year?

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
1st goal let the man passed him & then brought him down for a penalty. looks like he smokes when he is trying to get back (especially in 2nd halves - maybe has a couple at half time)

has a great touch but prone to laziness/carelessness

i'm sure he was a player - but maybe he has always had the same level of commitment - so perhaps not..

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Fire away [MENTION=2928]PILTDOWN MAN[/MENTION] :lol:

Here goes.
A liability, a fancy dan who with his poor passing put others into bad positions that's his idea of a killer pass. If he, as has been done, played in front of God he would not have got anywhere near scoring 2 goals today let alone the other 2 God should have scored. He can't cross, tackle(they normally result in a foul), take on players, run, get back........................

He was truly shocking today.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

mccraque

Feb 24, 2009
I can't believe people are moaning about Bruno. He's a Proper footballer. The best right back we've had in an age.

Yes he made a mistake today for the pen, but continues to play football as I think it should be played. Never panics, class touch. You'll miss him when he's gone.

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Out of interest, how many assists has he got this year?

Sorry, I have no idea. Nevertheless, he has broken down countless attacks down the wing by sticking out a foot and steering the ball to a more creative foot. As far as the pen was concerned, it was a soft one, he might have been clumsy but there are many refs that would have waved it away.

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
I can't believe people are moaning about Bruno. He's a Proper footballer. The best right back we've had in an age.

Yes he made a mistake today for the pen, but continues to play football as I think it should be played. Never panics, class touch. You'll miss him when he's gone.

Utterly right.

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
I also like him, but poor today. Has passed backwards way to often this season, was far more positive in previous seasons. Like most of the squad, I'm sure a couple of wins and the confidence will be back.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Very soft penalty thought the fella mugged the ref IMO.

Strange how people see things I really thought it was nailed on as a totally inert challenge

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Dreadful performance. Get Calde back at Right Back and have Ledesma/Kaz start on Tuesday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here